Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos June to December 2016

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

This statement is hopelessly over the top. ... Sure. Overall, it seems as the strange guy guest speed way to much time in this apartment, but there is still something going on in this place (also very open). Ultimately it is the life of S&M and the two will know, if he overused their hospitality. Currently, it seem more like that the two are happy to have him there. Even if I don't understand the reason.

Anyway, It is undeniable that this apartment has deteriorated extremely in the comparison to the events of the start-up phase. At least the weekends of this time were full of good-looking and fun guests who also had no issues with openness. It's been weeks or months, since I saw these people the last time and if they're there now, is it also much more restrained. In addition it is striking that S&M are often separated from each other in the apartment. It seems to be very normal for the two that they do not see each other (at least not in the apartment) for several days that are only interrupted by short times (sometime only two days) with a common life together. Both characteristics reduce the fun in watching this apartment significantly.

Due to the phenomenal beginning that did not continued, I am a little disappointed. ... but ...  Comparing this apartment with the others on RLC, one quickly recognizes that S&M are still in the upper midfield. They are not on top, but also not even close to be a fail. It would be a pity if they leave the project. The negative impact  of this everlasting guy guest is only a strange side show. It would like to see him less, but i am not strongly annoyed by him. 

You forgot to mention the fact that they have had sex for 3 days in a row now above the covers and both nude in sauna!!! 
Seems like things are picking up!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

You forgot to mention the fact that they have had sex for 3 days in a row now above the covers and both nude in sauna!!! 
Seems like things are picking up!!

... they are a very nice couple for the project. ... but ... that changes little on my observations

... they had so many nice guest at the beginning ... i do not see them any more ... not even for a short visit ...

... they still spend a lot of time separated ... fortunately, they are still very open and nice people ...  never said anything else.

53 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... they are a very nice couple for the project. ... but ... that changes little on my observations

... they had so many nice guest at the beginning ... i do not see them any more ... not even for a short visit ...

... they still spend a lot of time separated ... fortunately, they are still very open and nice people ...  never said anything else.

Spoke too soon-3 guests there now!!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, MrBox said:

This statement is hopelessly over the top. ... Sure. Overall, it seems as the strange guy guest speed way to much time in this apartment, but there is still something going on in this place (also very open). Ultimately it is the life of S&M and the two will know, if he overused their hospitality. Currently, it seem more like that the two are happy to have him there. Even if I don't understand the reason.

Hopelessly over the top? That is ironic coming from you. From my own personal perspective, and I am sure others feel like me, when this guy is hanging around it limits the chances of any interesting things happening that I like to watch. As you and others have said Stesha and Marco are very open and do a lot of good things, but when he is there, there is a noticeable shift in Steshas behaviour. Just last weekend when Marco and his buddy were away for the weekend we had the pleasure of watching Stesha spending most of her time in her underwear, something I enjoy to watch :biggrin:. That is just one example, I have witnessed plenty more. Whenever that guy is present, Stesha is always covered up, and they just sit around sucking on their pipe for the majority of the time. That does not interest me. I have also seen the mood of Stesha change abruptly at times when this guy is there, and there has even been translations previously of arguments caused because of him being there and Stesha wanting more alone time. He annoys the crap out of me, that is just my opinion, and it is why I made that statement.   

Here we have the laziest, simple-minded group of twenty-somethings.
If this was in the USA, this is the target group of voters liberal Democrats want.
In other words, the poster children for government assistance (welfare).

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

• Upvote 7

This group of people watching TV in the living room corner remind me of the days when TV was new in the countryside and the villagers came in the evening to the house that had a TV, took a chair each of them, sat down and started watching TV quietly. The difference now is that the host plays with his computer, a couple of others with their phones, one smokes the water pipe, and so on.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

This group of people watching TV in the living room corner remind me of the days when TV was new in the countryside and the villagers came in the evening to the house that had a TV, took a chair each of them, sat down and started watching TV quietly. The difference now is that the host plays with his computer, a couple of others with their phones, one smokes the water pipe, and so on.

If you look, the above description has only been replaced by video game controllers...incredible waste of time.

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Your post reminds me of a time I saw an old Super 8 movie of my mom & dad. To make a long story short, its a film my uncle did as mom & dad watched their brand new 13" color RCA TV from Sears (dept store in the USA). Its a grainy film of the TV being set up and they they all watched the Red Skelton show on CBS (circa 1969-1970).

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎25 at 10:39 AM, Howard said:

Here we have the laziest, simple-minded group of twenty-somethings.
If this was in the USA, this is the target group of voters liberal Democrats want.
In other words, the poster children for government assistance (welfare).

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

aahhh a push my buttons etc...

there's an app, never mind, a section for the buttons

but

http://www.cheatsheet.com/business/high-on-the-hog-the-top-8-corporate-welfare-recipients.html/?a=viewall

now, back to the pics

::)

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 11:48 AM, peking said:

aahhh a push my buttons etc...

there's an app, never mind, a section for the buttons

but

http://www.cheatsheet.com/business/high-on-the-hog-the-top-8-corporate-welfare-recipients.html/?a=viewall

now, back to the pics

::)

Gentlemen we appreicate your contributions to CC, as you both are very good at stating your opinion with your contributions, and enhancing the viewpoint of the members of CC. 

These two post's are going to be moved from the pictures thread to a more approiate thread, so more of our membership may enjoy them.