Desiree & Raul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 5:04 PM, Howard said:

First (and possibly last) time I upload a video. 
There is a quick edit at 13:30 as she left frame and wasn't sure how long she'd be gone.
Clip is 18+ minutes. I give this a solid 8.25 out of 10 on the Desiree/Raul meter. Like this post and maybe...
maybe I'll post one more :-)     Link is below.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Howard: Thank you very much for your kind generosity in sharing with the group and for your excellent work. Do not think for one minute that your work goes unappreciated.

Please realize that you would get more likes, but when most of the jack-offs here view your contributions, they like them so much that afterwords they don't hit the like button because they don't want their mouse buttons to be covered in lube and jizz. :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

There is a quick edit at 13:30 as she left frame and wasn't sure how long she'd be gone.
Clip is 18+ minutes. I give this a solid 8.25 out of 10 on the Desiree/Raul meter. Like this post and maybe...
maybe I'll post one more :-)     Link is below

WOW!! THANK YOU very much indeed for sharing this video.  Very much appreciated :shy:

I would totally LOVE to watch any video(s) of Desiree :heart: masturbating :biggrin: 

Thanks again!

• Upvote 2

maybe I'll post one more :-)     Link is below.

I JUST WATCHED IT LIVE!

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 3:01 PM, Howard said:

I arrived a little late to the party.  Here is Desiree (aka mini Kim Kardashian) sweating it out.
Think about it, her build is like a mini-Kardashian (boobs, butt, thighs).

Whatever love you show for this post is more than (I think) Desiree had doing Raul.
Based on what I've seen the past few days, not sure how long they'll last. You be the judge.

I am not sure either.it seems to me he wants to have sex,then when he gets off he is done with her.he goes back to the phone or the computer.he never tries to love on her after the fact.he shows her all kind of attention (just to have sex) till he has sex then he is done with her.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Not sure if that us bad for us....?!

If Desiree :heart: plays more with her toys, then i dont mind the slightest :biggrin:

Perhaps Im selfish....but my God she is LOVELY to watch when she masturbates!! :cool:

I don't think you are selfish PW,you are like me and everybody else,you like what you like.as so far as sex i had rather see a woman do it by herself than look at a hairy ass man on top of a woman.i myself don't want to see a man's nothing.i had rather see Desiree play by herself.Just my opinion.