Desiree & Raul - Videos (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 4:21 PM, Chip2020 said:

A little foreplay on the couch before they moved into the bedroom. Raul has a snack before the main course. :biggrin:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I can't help but think of Kim Kardashian when I see Desiree.   ....and I don't favor Kim Kardashian.

But I'll give Desiree a pass.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what i can see shes the one doing all the fucking he just lays there while she does all the moving.instead of him fucking her.shes fucking him.this guy is a dead fish no wonder she gets off with her dildo this guy doesnt know how to fuck.shes the one grinding that dick and doing all the work while he just lays there.

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 4:21 PM, Chip2020 said:

A little foreplay on the couch before they moved into the bedroom. Raul has a snack before the main course. :biggrin:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

can you share it again

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, sokasona said:

can you share it again

I'll tell you the same thing I told the last person that asked the same thing sokasona.

The video you want was posted to the CC Attachment Center as well as a third party host.  I did that so all CC members could have access to it for at least a few days, but only Premium Members can have continued access to the Attachment Center. The third party hosts have time limits on their retention of uploaded video and are subject to DMCA takedown orders, but videos uploaded to the Attachment Center are available for years (if not indefinitely).

Pay the modest membership fee and become a Premium Member of CC sokasona. Then you will have access to this video and other media posted by the many generous Premium Members of CC. It's definitely worth it.

48 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I'll tell you the same thing I told the last person that asked the same thing sokasona.

The video you want was posted to the CC Attachment Center as well as a third party host.  I did that so all CC members could have access to it for at least a few days, but only Premium Members can have continued access to the Attachment Center. The third party hosts have time limits on their retention of uploaded video and are subject to DMCA takedown orders, but videos uploaded to the Attachment Center are available for years (if not indefinitely).

Pay the modest membership fee and become a Premium Member of CC sokasona. Then you will have access to this video and other media posted by the many generous Premium Members of CC. It's definitely worth it.

thanks for your reply and sorry ididn`t read that

• Upvote 2