Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

14 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

raul he look's like he's in he 30's and desiree  she look's like she in her 20's

The first impression (especially the not so good lookling of both; including her legs) is disappointing. ... The casting for this apartment is truly in need of improvement. ...  :angel:

Now I'm curious whether the two are at least sympathetic. ... Time will tell. 

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The first impression (especially the not so good lookling of both; including her legs) is disappointing. ... The casting for this apartment is truly in need of improvement. ...  :angel:

yes I will agree time well tell

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

same i agree 

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess what everyone wants is for all the RLC participants to be perfect-just like themselves-very sad!!!

It is simply not a good sign that I hope to see her with a little bit more clothes on her legs. .... It is not sad, it is just human. ... To watch attractive (good looking is a part of it) people is simply one factor that make RLC fun. ... You can not change it. 

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is simply not a good sign that I hope to see her with a little bit more clothes on her legs. .... It is not sad, it is just human. ... To watch attractive (good looking is a part of it) people is simply one factor that make RLC fun. ... You can not change it. 

But you can keep the not so nice comments to yourself.  If you can't say something nice- don't say it at all