Desiree & Raul - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Looks like i missed out yet again on this cam :sad:

Bummer!!! :angry:

Hey Purp, if you don't want to lose another session, so pay attention, because it is about to begin ...
She is already warming up ... now

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, giksaw77 said:

masturbating again???

yeah she did apparently with a dildo, she was nice and horny on the couch. there was a little flashing in a super short black dress with no panties. she ducked into the bedroom and came back to the couch wearing only a sheet and gave us all a tease. at first she looked like she was trying to sleep. after showing off her nice boobs she was caressing herself and then went to the bedroom. she ended up on her back and upside down on the bed from what i could see. and was making some sexy sounds. i hope someone has a gif or pic, id love to see what she was doing with that dildo.

2 hours ago, lwis said:

Hey Purp, if you don't want to lose another session, so pay attention, because it is about to begin ...
She is already warming up ... now

Thanks for me letting me know Iwis :shy:  I appreciate it!

Unfortunately, I missed this one as well :cry:

I'm missing way too much, so right now I'm considering NOT to renew my membership when it's due in a couple of days :sad:  Not sure I'm prepared to pay$45 a month for something I can't enjoy fully.

This was the perfect flat for me because of her masturbations. But when I can't watch them, no point in me keeping my membership.  Just sad really...

EDIT: with a new all girls flat just arrived, i may just stay if i have more luck there :shy: