Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

Sorry I did not see her resist so much. No real resistance to see for me besides fooling around a little. When she did not want it why she was laughing and they were together in the tub after that for quite a time. You really think she had done this with somebody who raped her?

Lets face the facts. Both were horny and had quite a good fuck.

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Désolé, je ne vois pas lui résister tant. Aucune résistance réelle à voir pour moi en plus rigoler un peu. Quand elle ne voulait pas pourquoi elle riait et ils étaient ensemble dans la baignoire après que, pour un bon moment. Vous pensez vraiment qu'elle avait fait cela avec quelqu'un qui l'a violée?

Permet de faire face aux faits. Les deux étaient corné et avait tout à fait une bonne baise.

We each have his opinion but fear does a lot too and the acool too

Il y a 6 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit:

ILs have bu de l'alcool, oui, mais d'Aucun Entre Eux me semblaient Tellement ivre d'être willingless et cant Résister. (Comme CE FUT le CAS à Tver when Niki un Essayé d'agresseur de Zoe) 

Et Pourquoi devrait-elle le craindre? En fait, il n'à rien fait verser lui faire du mal ous de la Mettre en danger. 

Yeah yesterday how much faith he did not get her in the corner of the kitchen to burn her while she also did not want to

i know that i'm going to regret this but here goes. we must now employ the thought police to read her mind and see if she really wanted to resist even though she didn't as has been described ad nauseum throughout these couple of wasted pages. this is a dangerous precedent if there was a rape let anita go to the police after she wakes up next to hillbilly. i'm sure that everyone in the apt who were called on to save her will be right there to testify about how she screamed and resisted and they came to her rescue right away cause they could see that she didn't want to have anything to do with him . i guess it was hard for everyone to hear her screams while she was sucking his dick. it also must have been hard to hear the screams in the bathtub with the water running. must have also been hard to hear the screams while they were sleeping due to the snoring and in the 10 or so hours since i'm sure that every attempt was made to save her. thousands of people on the site must have emailed the police with the video and they are now as we speak forming a case that will send hillbilly to prison for life or longer..

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They drank alcohol yes but none of them seemed me so drunk to be willingless and cant resist. (Like it was the case in Tver when Niki tried to abuse Zoe) 

And why should she fear him? He actually did nothing to harm her or put her in danger. 

It should be rather clear that this was no robbery of her virginity and this was no rape. She came there voluntarily to have sex, first she did not want but then she agreed to keep the job there. So what?

• Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, spielo a dit :

Il devrait être assez clair que ce n'était pas le vol de sa virginité et ce fut pas le viol. Elle y est venu volontairement à avoir des relations sexuelles, d'abord, elle ne voulait pas, mais alors elle a accepté de garder le travail là-bas. Et alors?

Here you say it also at the beginning she did not want and after past know what happened