Tula - Split 3

StnCld316

3 hours ago, canito said:

i remeber christy that was the one that got beat up by the other girl for fucking her man and then the other girl got kicked out christy was real pretty.i have a few videos of hers.

yeah i remember that i watched the whole drama and also has full video till they start f**king that night uff what a night that was :cry: 

When they fuck in hallway you hear that on bedroom cams. When Gerda and Kent were hiding there to fuck it was that case. The bathroom cam is a nice source too to hear if somethings going on in hallway,

I think they just went for a smoke as always. And I think Alex is faithful to Anna on and off cam

Just watched it on archives yes Carmen tried to get sth going with him but more than look he did not really react to her show. He was mainly talking to Anita. Lets face tha facts: After that is clear to me Alex may be a sinkpisser but will never be unfaithful to Anna. Deserves respect. I mean he had the chance to get sth, going with Anita, Iris and now Carmen and refused them all...