Voronezh - Split 15

StnCld316

You do realize that we express our feelings against this apartment..Voro in reality is a HUGE Boro.

Stone,I was wondering,since you manage this forum and i am sure a lot of other things,do you get any complimentary membership from VV or RLC since camcaps has a significant contribution towards their popularity.

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

i think it's the moment for vv to open this new appartment(s),it's the good moment for that it's too boring actually

There is no point in opening a new apartment unless they get new participants. They made that mistake when they opened Tver and Sophia, simply moving existing couples into new apartments not only does nothing to improve the activity, it actually reduces the activity by splitting up the group interaction.

4 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

There is no point in opening a new apartment unless they get new participants. They made that mistake when they opened Tver and Sophia, simply moving existing couples into new apartments not only does nothing to improve the activity, it actually reduces the activity by splitting up the group interaction.

open new appartment with totally new participants this is what i'm waiting now,i need see new couples in new environment,this switch with the actual tenants have during too long time now

Do VV even listen to it's subscribers.I wrote them a couple of weeks ago apprising about the situation at Tula.They replied that the advice has been forwarded to higher management and they will be the FINAL decision maker.

BS.