* GPS Location tracking in real-time
 * Remote audio and video recording
 * App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
 * you can listen to voice call

the app name and logo look like google extension 
anyone wanna app just message me 
it's free

• 2 weeks later...

Okay first how does one get the app on the phone of someone they want to monitor?   Is it like....hey can I borrow your phone for a minute I left mine at home....look I am no Jason Bourne so how could I actually do this to anyone other than my friends.Who are very boring and don't want to know any thing more about them  And the horror of  watching my boyfriend bang my best friend.....I would be so embraced if she found out what a bad fuck he was when I was lying about it all these months.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KrispyKritter said:

Okay first how does one get the app on the phone of someone they want to monitor?   Is it like....hey can I borrow your phone for a minute I left mine at home....look I am no Jason Bourne so how could I actually do this to anyone other than my friends.Who are very boring and don't want to know any thing more about them  And the horror of  watching my boyfriend bang my best friend.....I would be so embraced if she found out what a bad fuck he was when I was lying about it all these months.....

I think I would be careful getting an app from someone you do not know. Good way for them to spy on you and or steal your identity.

• Upvote 1