Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Why was this apt. put under Elisa's forum instead of it's own? Almost did not find it.

Stone Cold is the only one that pin topic under RLC, If I could I would have, just needed a place to comment until Stone comes online later today.

Sorry for the inconveinence

• Upvote 1

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Stone Cold is the only one that pin topic under RLC, If I could I would have, just needed a place to comment until Stone comes online later today.

Sorry for the inconveinence

No problem at least I found it. Just checked and if you do not have a membership this apt. does not show up in my list. May be another all premium apt.

I don't know why all the complaining.  It is good when we get new apartments isn't it?  Am I missing something here?  

The apartment looks gorgeous.  Good enough for guests to visit!  The bedrooms angles are good.  Two bathrooms and balcony cam.   

Hell I think it is great.  No complaints here.  Bring on more apartments I my opinion!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

No problem at least I found it. Just checked and if you do not have a membership this apt. does not show up in my list. May be another all premium apt.

Maybe its a script error that they overlooked as camera 1 is shown as open without membership and is in the thumbnails as free

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

there is something wrong,a free cam appear in the preview thumbnails but this appartment is not listed and when i click on the free cam nothing happen

It is premium not free.  I have premium and see it fine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, albacore said:

It is premium not free.  I have premium and see it fine.

Yes but camera 1 is open so it should show so lets see what happens. Looks a great apartment and Balcony cam too, which is what B2 is crying out for.

12 hours ago, Thorhart said:

Have you ever been happy about something in RLC Harley :biggrin:

Look dude, you can agree with everything RLC does just like many others on here.  I don't agree with bringing a couple into a new apartment that has already been on the site fucking at N&B's a shitload of times.  It just shows me that RLC is working in a very limited area of people......hell, almost everyone of them have been friends and know each other most of their lives.  Bring something fresh to the table......I'm just tired of all the old fish!!

There are several things RLC has done to make me happy or I wouldn't be here.   If you and people like you don't like what I post, skip over it and never give it a thought or waste your time with it.   In the future please don't respond to my posts.......just skip over them and keep on truckin!!

Thank You

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Look dude, you can agree with everything RLC does just like many others on here.  I don't agree with bringing a couple into a new apartment that has already been on the site fucking at N&B's a shitload of times.  It just shows me that RLC is working in a very limited area of people......hell, almost everyone of them have been friends and know each other most of their lives.  Bring something fresh to the table......I'm just tired of all the old fish!!

There are several things RLC has done to make me happy or I wouldn't be here.   If you and people like Albacore don't like what I post, skip over it and never give it a thought or waste your time with it.   In the future please don't respond to my posts.......just skip over them and keep on truckin!!

Thank You

I agree. The apt. is nice and being added is fine. But they should have put new people in it. We will be seeing the same people visiting and the same sex in bed. I am not interested in seeing Dasha and Nelly visiting, both are boring.

• Upvote 1