Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

i do not think so .... they seems to be a lot of very nice people at this aparty ... just the camera placement is very bad ... No matter what camera you try ... a lot of back sides and almost no faces to see .. i hope rlc will improve this a lot

Seems i agree with you this time :biggrin:. Very nice apartment, no thought has gone into the cam placements 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think it odd that the couple who gave them lots of time in their apartment for them to screw their brains out, don't seem to be invited to the party. I'm speaking of the lovely Nelly and Bogdan, who are still in their apartment. Mind you, I haven't checked whether they are in the same area or not !

Edited by Pringle1
addition

Just now, Pringle1 said:

Just think it odd that the couple who gave them lots of time in their apartment for them to screw their brains out, don't seem to be invited to the party. I'm speaking of the lovely Nelly and Bogdan, who are still in their apartment.

it is there 2nd day there ... we do not even know if the apartment is close to the one of N&B .... lets wait and see

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

ceux font l'amour dans la camera 13 et ils ont mis une serviette sur la cam     .... C'est honteux et RLC ne leur dira rien une fois encore

c'est du rlc quoi,c'est pas la première fois que çà arrive et ce sera pas la dernière

• Upvote 1

rlc n'a rien a voir la dedans les gens  et en même ce ne sont que des guests et ne sont lier a rien et ont complétement le droit de ne pas vouloir se faire voir  par les caméra quand ils veulent baiser 

encore que la plupart est bien visible quand même ^^

çà m'étonnerait beaucoup que rlc laisse passer çà,guests ou non ils n'ont pas le droit de couvrir les cameras comme çà,s'ils acceptent de venir dans l'appartement ils en acceptent les règles,les règles sont pour tout le monde les mêmes !