Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rlc ne prendra pas le risque de virer anabel/efim à cause des guests qui ont bloquer la camera,çà fait seulement un jour que l'appart est en ligne ,

rlc mettra juste les choses au points et tout rentrera dans l'ordre pour les prochaines fois,si les guests auront envie de baiser et bien ils s'abstiendront ou accepteront les cameras

On voit la fille sucer le mec, on les a vu aussi baisé, sans visage, mais là, on les voit finir... Suis d'accord pour ton point de vue Isidore, mais RLC ne te répondra pas à ce sujet! De plus tous les invités qu'il peut y avoir dans tous les apprts, ne sont pas mis au courant, ce n'est pas une obligation pour les occupants! mais je maintiens le même avis que toi à ce sujet, faut éviter de cacher des cams pour les clients RLC!

• Upvote 2

Think you're right Clive.  I remember the threesome in Nina and Kira's place where the guest tried to cover up the cam and Nina pulled the towel off..  So I think RLC is pretty strict abut covering up the cams and if someone complains they'll address it..

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

the girl seen sucking the guy we saw also kissed, faceless, but now we see the end ... Am agree Isidore your point of view, but RLC will not answer you about it! Furthermore all guests that there may in all apprts are not aware, this is not an obligation for the occupants! but I maintain the same opinion as you about this, avoid hiding cams for RLC customers!

They have no obligation to show themselves on camera, but they cannot cover a camera. We are paying for those cameras. if they don't want to be seen, they can leave the apartment.

Just now, mic351 said:

Think you're right Clive.  I remember the threesome in Nina and Kira's place where the guest tried to cover up the cam and Nina pulled the towel off..  So I think RLC is pretty strict abut covering up the cams and if someone complains they'll address it..

I am not sure if this was a true cam cover attempt or just a trick to make it look more real. ... In any case, i do not like when people mess with the cameras. ... The cameras are simply the deal they have to life with .. even the guests. 

Anyway, the party is nice to watch. ... I hope we will not see a 2nd S&M, with a lot of fun at the beginning and an very big downfall after the first month is over.