Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I KNEW THIS FUCKING APT WAS GOING TO BE A WASTE OF TIME FROM THE BEGINNING,,,,,,YOU ALWAYS HAVE THESE GUYS DO SUCH AMAZING THINGS WHEN THEY ARE THE GUESTS OF OTHER PEOPLE,,,BUT AS SOON AS THEY GET THEIR OWN APARTMENTS,,,THEY GET LAZY AND DON'T DO SHIT TO ENTERTAIN ANYMORE.

COVERING UP A CAMERA TO FUCK IS A HUGE BREECH OF CONTRACT AND A VIOLATION,,,EVEN IF IT'S DONE BY A GUEST....THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND RLC AFTER GETTING NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS HAVE KICKED PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR APT,,IT HAPPENED OVER AT C&S BEFORE:angry::cool:

THESE GUESTS ALWAYS PUT IN THE HARD WORK TO GET THEIR PLACE,,,BUT AS SOON AS THEY DO GET IT,,THEY JUST OUTRIGHT STOP DOING ANYTHING TO KEEP IT ALIVE.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GUYS.....DAMN  IT YOU MADE MIKEY HAVE TO LOSE HIS TEMPER AGAIN AND GO ON ONE OF HIS ALL CAPS COLORED LETTER RANTINGS AGAIN.:exclamation:::)

The cam was so poorly covered that it may be even intentionally. They could done this to make the event look even more real. I also do not like if the residents or the guests block the view of the cams, but to blame this on A&E (which just arrived at this place) is actually a bit to much. Wait and see, how this apartment develops, before you ask RLC to kick them out for almost nothing.  

Anyway, It is the 2nd day of A&E and this apartment saw already way more action and also way more fun as both barelona apartments together. If you want to see some changes on RLC you may need to ask RLC to make at least one of the barcelona apartments fun to watch again before you try to kill the apartments that acutally have some real potential. 

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Now hot tub action, this night has been great! Anybody looking to complain about this is really gasping at straws.

You are kidding right,,,the two guys who just liked your posts are the top complainers on CC,,,you guys are such hypocrites,,,,nobody is allowed to complain around here unless it's done by a select few?:dodgy:

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are kidding right,,,the two guys who just liked your posts are the top complainers on CC,,,you guys are such hypocrites,,,,nobody is allowed to complain around here unless it's done by a select few?:dodgy:

No no I just like what I'm seeing. I'm not sure what there isn't to like. It wasn't a shot at you it's been mostly negative since the guests tried to throw the towel on the cam and I just thought they deserved some props. ?

6 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

No no I just like what I'm seeing. I'm not sure what there isn't to like. It wasn't a shot at you it's been mostly negative since the guests tried to throw the towel on the cam and I just thought they deserved some props. ?

It's one thing to hide out on a balcony,or in some hidden section in the apt,,,but it is highly disrespectful to all of us as paying costumers whenever anyone,whether tenant or guests,,decide to cover or at least try to cover the cameras,,so the people like you or I who pay for the same apt that they are guests of or reside as tenants.

I hope that RLC has contacted Efim,,and they also notified the guest that this is not allowed at all.,,we don't pay to see the label on a bath towel::)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It's one thing to hide out on a balcony,or in some hidden section in the apt,,,but it is highly disrespectful to all of us as paying costumers whenever anyone,whether tenant or guests,,decide to cover or at least try to cover the cameras,,so the people like you or I who pay for the same apt that they are guests of or reside as tenants.

I hope that RLC has contact Efim,,and they also notified the guest that this is not allowed at all.,,we don't pay to see the label on a bath towel::)

Fair enough, and Efim kicked him out. Maybe that's why. Def can't blame A&F for the very first time a guest breaks a rule though. If it persists sure but that remains to be seen. 

Who knows?  The night may play out to be a fun night.  It might ber like the B-2 Orgy.  Remember, B-2 went dead after that orgy.  But tonight has be interesting.  And as many of us old timers know, Efm is not adverse to a bit of swinging..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, mic351 said:

Who knows?  The night may play out to be a fun night.  It might ber like the B-2 Orgy.  Remember, B-2 went dead after that orgy.  But tonight has be interesting.  And as many of us old timers know, Efm is not adverse to a bit of swinging..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Let's hope that if they do have an Orgy that it doesn't just be for one night only,,,,I have a feeling that for the first few weeks they may do a lot of things to get us watching this apt,,but do they have the energy or willpower to keep it at 100% for a long time?

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Let's hope that if they do have an Orgy that it doesn't just be for one night only,,,,I have a feeling that for the first few weeks they may do a lot of things to get us watching this apt,,but do they have the energy or willpower to keep it at 100% for a long time?

mikey- you all ready know the answer to your question:biggrin::biggrin: