Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

24 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

The hot little red head just got it in the restroom too. Not a bad debut for this place ??

Yes for all the negative posted about this couple it has been a good view tonight.  Much better than what we have seen in quite a while from the other apartments.  If the can do the a couple times a month it will be a positive place!  A lot to ask I know but what the hell - if you don't ask you won't receive ......

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They could have at least turned the water off in the restroom after they finished fucking!!!!!

LOL yes this is true.  She was hammered both by him and the drinking but she did forget this. Funny thing is no one has noticed.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If these Tenants had to pay Utilities they would be wasting any resources.

To be fair in this case the tenets did not leave it on - their guests did.  My comment about no one noticing still stands.

Edit - Someone turned it off.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I KNEW THIS FUCKING APT WAS GOING TO BE A WASTE OF TIME FROM THE BEGINNING,,,,,,YOU ALWAYS HAVE THESE GUYS DO SUCH AMAZING THINGS WHEN THEY ARE THE GUESTS OF OTHER PEOPLE,,,BUT AS SOON AS THEY GET THEIR OWN APARTMENTS,,,THEY GET LAZY AND DON'T DO SHIT TO ENTERTAIN ANYMORE.

COVERING UP A CAMERA TO FUCK IS A HUGE BREECH OF CONTRACT AND A VIOLATION,,,EVEN IF IT'S DONE BY A GUEST....THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND RLC AFTER GETTING NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS HAVE KICKED PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR APT,,IT HAPPENED OVER AT C&S BEFORE:angry::cool:

THESE GUESTS ALWAYS PUT IN THE HARD WORK TO GET THEIR PLACE,,,BUT AS SOON AS THEY DO GET IT,,THEY JUST OUTRIGHT STOP DOING ANYTHING TO KEEP IT ALIVE.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER GUYS.....DAMN  IT YOU MADE MIKEY HAVE TO LOSE HIS TEMPER AGAIN AND GO ON ONE OF HIS ALL CAPS COLORED LETTER RANTINGS AGAIN.:exclamation:::)

tumblr_oebchkugzq1u36wjlo1_500.gif

You're a gimp

• Upvote 1

As a voyeur, I enjoyed watching that couple who slept in the LR at around 6 am their time.  First the girl tried several ways of getting her blouse and bra off without showing her tits.  She finally gave up and just did it.  Then they both got under the covers with just shorts and panties on their bottoms.

Things were quiet for a while, but from experience (doh), a couple in bed like that, even in a pretty public space, will find a way to do something sexual.  Sure enough there was lots of movement under the covers.

I know that many of those here will complain about that.  But, as a true voyeur (semi-retired) I consider that a win.  I have enough experience to mentally fill in the covered details.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

As a voyeur, I enjoyed watching that couple who slept in the LR at around 6 am their time.  First the girl tried several ways of getting her blouse and bra off without showing her tits.  She finally gave up and just did it.  Then they both got under the covers with just shorts and panties on their bottoms.

Things were quiet for a while, but from experience (doh), a couple in bed like that, even in a pretty public space, will find a way to do something sexual.  Sure enough there was lots of movement under the covers.

I know that many of those here will complain about that.  But, as a true voyeur (semi-retired) I consider that a win.  I have enough experience to mentally fill in the covered details.

you talk for the red head guest because she's the girl who sleeping in the couch last night, and for the record, they have sex in the restroom before they sleeping ;-) 

• Upvote 2