Anabel & Efim ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos December 2016.

18 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Yes Efim and Anabel spend much time on the couch. But as long as they are there and close to the TV, so it is totally meaningless to even continue to follow them on days when the damn misplaced cameras from afar, do they become too small. to watch. for they seem to not want to lie closer to the kitchen in the corner of the sofa. and that one must have to magnify it all up, it just makes quality unclear and gritty. Nah, I like the high quality of both photography and film. much is a major failure in the living room and the kitchen of this luxury apartment. As long as they are in the living room, it is not even worth seeing. Nah, I'm just saying that the older apartments are the best when it comes to cameras anyway. Just check out Leora, Masha, Nelly, and both Barcelona apartments. But as these apartments are most visited and worth to follow every day, they have a top quality on both the cameras and the most beautiful innate, and they know best how a camera should be used, in order to deliver the most in a top rating. ??????

There are so many cams that cut of peoples heads or show people only from behind, are far away from places were they spend a lot of thier time and placed them viewing against the light (and not with it). Its like they never did this job before. :/

The only improvment against the other couple apartments is the outside cam. But even here, they missed the place they normal use when there are outside. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anabel plays very well, it is clear that she has done solfeggio, I suppose she has played in some professional or semi-professional way.
I'm listening to her playing the piano, and I can not say that she plays with a lot of solitude, but the songs she plays are very pretty, and it's very nice to listen to her for several of the girls who only see their phones and watch movies.
Pretty girl with a very nice body to contemplate, and she has something more to show than just her body.

Thank you Anabel.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

WTF ... A&E are turtle up (cover with blanked) now ... why the hell?

Something is wrong with RLC .... one week in an apartment and now this? ... I do not get this.

They're sleeping . You need to empty the box before it explodes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, wathou said:

If they can afford an appt as big as this one to put efim and his gf in it they'r far from bankruptie ^^' 

... yes ... maybe ... i do not know ... it still seems as if they are moving down currently ... even if there are so many and so big apartments