Jess & Sam

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

still at it? doesn't layla like you anymore?

Capture_2017_02_13_17_24_59_161.png

That's a damn shame. I popped in here on and off for 3 hours or so earlier, and this poor guy couldn't get hard for nothing. He was walking around, she was rubbing his jewels, and nothing worked. Well theres a first time for everything. 

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's a damn shame. I popped in here on and off for 3 hours or so earlier, and this poor guy couldn't get hard for nothing. He was walking around, she was rubbing his jewels, and nothing worked. Well theres a first time for everything. 

He needs some time to rejuvenate.   :biggrin:

They should throw more parties. The parties they have had have been very entertaining. The one party had the couple of idiots that made jackasses out of themselves, but fun for us to watch. Then you had the party that ended in Angie getting fucked by guest. That didn't end great in the long run, but was fun for us at the time. Now that I think about it, they might actually be scared to throw parties. They usually don't end well. And you have Eric and Layla trying to be the mediator between 2 people.

I watch these different houses and see people hanging out, watching tv, playing on computers, and eating. And then they have sex a lot of times. Some people think other than the sex, that's boring, and it is, but that's what we do here during the week at home.  We might eat dinner out, or go to a movie, but when we get home we get showers, lay around and watch tv,maybe play a game  and go to bed. We gotta go to work the next day, and so does everyone else I know. So unless we we're making love, it would be pretty dull and routine. On weekends we go out mostly for  our fun,, or sometimes have some people over or have a party occasionally. Not much happens at home on weekends either. Is this pretty much what everyone else does, or are we that boring? I guess their job is to entertain us somehow, but half of them don't work, so that's more free time to lay around and do nothing, because most everyone else is working.

I watched these 2 last night, he was furiously tugging away at his worm while casually talking to her, she on the big chair :confused: like this was normal behaviour,,,, I also notice that sometimes she is so horny she flicks the bean walks about naked and generally is on heat:heart: but him,,, he simply cant keep up :biggrin: wtf man give yourself a good talking to.:rolleyes: