Jess & Sam

And one more cam in living room / kitchen would be nice.

For me two new cams would do it: One in bedroom E&L below TV, and one in the LR/Kitchen in the corner where the room without cam is facing the sofa and the table (vice versa cam1)

In Guest room. Cams are so close to bed we dont need another cam there. Then move cam3 and all will be fine...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And one more cam in living room / kitchen would be nice.

For me two new cams would do it: One in bedroom E&L below TV, and one in the LR/Kitchen in the corner where the room without cam is facing the sofa and the table (vice versa cam1)

In Guest room. Cams are so close to bed we dont need another cam there. Then move cam3 and all will be fine...

personaly i would like to see another cam in guest bedroom too in down of the bed for the new couple will come here

1 minute ago, Clyde69 said:

@jabbath1987, @clivebb I agree with your suggestions.Will one of you write a post here with all the camera suggestions in one post and tag VH.Tv in it. Then the rest of that agree can quote your post and also tag VH.Tv.  That way they are getting the same suggestions from multiple people and might take them more seriously.

Even better I will write them a message...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Clyde69 said:

@jabbath1987, @clivebb I agree with your suggestions.Will one of you write a post here with all the camera suggestions in one post and tag VH.Tv in it. Then the rest of that agree can quote your post and also tag VH.Tv.  That way they are getting the same suggestions from multiple people and might take them more seriously.

or we can create a new thread for the all suggestions of cameras and others? what do you think guys?

Cam suggestions:

Cam3: move besides nightstand so it will be closer to bed

New cam1: In front of bed below TV in E&L room

New cam2: In living room in corner vice versa cam1, facing table and sofa

New cam3: In guest room in front of bed

Ok for anybody if I write them this way?

• Upvote 2