Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

Question is can you talk with your mouth full of soda crackers????????????? lol

Dude, don't engage him. He's obviously never going to say anything intelligent. He's a ridiculous little troll that just wants attention. Put him on your ignore list and hope the mods ban him. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Geck, engagieren ihn nicht. Er ist offensichtlich nie zu etwas intelligenter sagen. Er ist ein lächerlich kleiner Troll, der nur Aufmerksamkeit will. Setzen Sie ihn auf Ihrer Ignorieren-Liste und hoffen, dass die Mods ihm verbieten. 

Boy - what you want to say here ??? Russian need knife and fork to eat ??

What you want, baby ??  Give answer or stop stupid nonsens !!! miscv    :angry: 

On 14.12.2016 at 8:02 PM, Crissy said:

The question is: Can russian people eat with Knif and fork or only with spoon ??????

If you want to watch people eat with a knife and fork, you will need to install a webcam at the restaurant and enjoy.
These people agreed to show us the naked asses and we will survive as the realties if they eat with a spoon. In the end, they are at home and eat as they prefer.
If you are such an esthete, then you have nothing to do on this site.

• Upvote 8

• StnCld316 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Nick spends much time at the computer. He leads a seminar on the Internet. Subject: pick-up. He teaches other men to seduce women. Apparently he passed such courses and got a certificate seducer (master of pick-up). 
Now he communicates he online with a group of guys and read them lectures on seduction. In my opinion, he says a lot of nonsense, but it is now fashionable in Russia.

• Upvote 2

On 12.01.2017 at 9:34 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

I'll try to get some info on that and will spy something interesting out to you .

I have the impression that Masha wants sex, but Nick is too passionate about his laptop.

• Upvote 1

On 1/13/2017 at 6:36 PM, Yury said:

I have the impression that Masha wants sex, but Nick is too passionate about his laptop.

I'm not angry very often, but this guy resembles someone from old voro, just hasn't got glasses, we called him laptop guy. I wouldn't like the nightmare to come back...