Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Again and now here. She only did this after much talking to someone on the phone of Tara's boyfriend. Obviously he was allowed to do this.
Then I'll cross the time and see if it was Alex that she was talking about.

she's not allowed to cover the cams. she now has to go.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

A lot of people here do. This is why it is best to just watch and not make assumptions and/or judgments and/or get invested in people on cam that have no basis of proof. Watch and see what happens next. That is all.

What would be the point of being here if we weren't going to make assumptions, judgements or speculate on happenings? That's what these forums are for, or else i wouldnt bother to be here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

is this ivy--she plays hard to get for awhile then she turns into a sex machine

Of course she playing hard to get, you guys gotta work for it and show us you deserve it, Lol

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What would be the point of being here if we weren't going to make assumptions, judgements or speculate on happenings? That's what these forums are for, or else i wouldnt bother to be here.

Thank you! Saved me the time. I was just about to write something quite similar. As for my speculation of drug use. I based them on what I saw. We are always at a severe loss because of the language barrier. Nonetheless, I saw how she was acting. They don't normally come and go out of their apt like they did. And finally, Grisha isn't going just let some guy molest his girlfriend for nothing. This guy has never been here before and he just acts like he owns Maria and Grisha just goes along with it. Oh, no, no, no! Something is up and I think it's drugs.