miscvoyeur

Anton, Nasty & Natasha

288 posts in this topic

Just wanted to start a thread for the new tenants.        Anton, Nasty & Natasha

Link:  https://voyeur-house.tv/realm4

 

From what I seen of her earlier today, it might take a while for her to loosen up to the cameras. She looked really nervous  I think we'll have to be a little patient before she opens up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12:00 Local time apartment will go offline for short period of time (less than hour) to fix guestroom cam.

We will give you a note if it takes longer

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

12:00 Local time apartment will go offline for short period of time (less than hour) to fix guestroom cam.

We will give you a note if it takes longer

Thanks for quick reaction but I do wonder why not a cam from A&A apartment was taken. For continued theatre or cheating one cam more or less doesn´t matter....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to Polina.   It started out with her name  and now it's changed to Nasty.   

Was there a switch or is it just a nickname for the same person?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Short story:
Polina did not like Anton and moved out.

Nasty is Nastya from the Sofia VV appt. who got kicked out there and now lives with Anton at VH

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Short story:
Polina did not like Anton and moved out.

Nasty is Nastya from the Sofia VV appt. who got kicked out there and now lives with Anton at VH

OK Thanks for the info.  I'll change the name on the Title of the Thread.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That new chick in Nasty's house just unpacked some things in guest bedroom and made the bed. Looks like she's staying for awhile. Well see if anything good comes out of this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The red short pants would be quite nice without underwear...

Screen_Shot_01_02_17_at_23_42.jpg

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is some potential for development, I guess

Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_001.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_002.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_003.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_004.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04.jpg
 
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish someone would get that girl a cheesburger...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, spielo said:

There is some potential for development, I guess

Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_001.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_002.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_003.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04_004.jpg
Screen_Shot_01_03_17_at_01_04.jpg
 

Her name is Tanya

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now