Geri & David

Gentlemen ! Increasingly convinced that Anton does not work in front of the cams.

Measure the time he, Nasty and even Tanya are "disappeared" inside the apartment.
WC? All at once?
Just think, if he has this sexual performance, how has he had a rapprochement with Nasty?
Also remember that with Polina was the same.

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Gentlemen ! Increasingly convinced that Anton does not work in front of the cams.

Measure the time he, Nasty and even Tanya are "disappeared" inside the apartment.
WC? All at once?
Just think, if he has this sexual performance, how has he had a rapprochement with Nasty?
Also remember that with Polina was the same.

I'm hoping they switch out Anton. I'd like to think that if @Voyeur House TV sees enough complaints for him they'll do something about it.

Even if they don't want to listen to us, they should at least talk to Nasty about it first. It's not speculation. She's not happy with him. 

• Upvote 1

He definitely is a dud but like most duds, doesn't seem to realize it and keeps going back to fail yet again.

As I said with Kojak (Max) in the AA apartment, the talent pool must be very slim.

All that talk from VH about having a large talent pool wanting to join the project seems to have been a lot of hot air as they haven't been able to supply anyone other that Nick who in himself is a strange dude.

Without an influx of individuals, primarily males, this site will continue to be a disappointment.

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

He definitely is a dud but like most duds, doesn't seem to realize it and keeps going back to fail yet again.

As I said with Kojak (Max) in the AA apartment, the talent pool must be very slim.

All that talk from VH about having a large talent pool wanting to join the project seems to have been a lot of hot air as they haven't been able to supply anyone other that Nick who in himself is a strange dude.

Without an influx of individuals, primarily males, this site will continue to be a disappointment.

Haha yes that large talent pool they talked about with people who cant await join VH simply does not exist I think as they must use people from VV and RLC. And they also talked about bringing in english speaking appartements and add more appartements in january. But instead of all that it only gets worse.

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Natasha has brought a boy toy home, what are the odds on her getting laid?

yeah but hes either her bf or too shy :P she basically sat in his lap and hes keeping his hands away as much as possible >.< either way hes way too passive for my tastes, but considering how horny she is, even kojak could score with her tonight :=)