Geri & David

25 minutes ago, peogeo said:

First we both know that you forced Nasty, Anton (Natasha dicide to him to stay more) and now Natasha and John were quit in a few hours.

Talking about Nastya, there was a double warning for her. No, triple. The first warning was given on her hiring, when she was told about our terms and that we are not fully satisfied with her CV (based on her previous experience). So, no again, you are wrong here. Natasha & John quit in a few hours - that's how much it took to pack the belongings. They were notified long before they left. I have already told about it in a previous message. We don't mind you stating other things, it's a forum and everyone has a right for speech, but please don't try to misinform and state perjure from our name.

33 minutes ago, peogeo said:

Second, i dont want to confirm the sum. I know them and i just dispolsd it.

Again, we haven't heard any conversations, because we did not listen to them. And we will not listen either to confirm or deny your statement. If only we all listened to what people say - that would be a world to live in.

34 minutes ago, peogeo said:

Third. Where are you from so you think that "managers of any particular apartment to decide if they include tax and insurances". Have you ever read the Bulgarian law? If you wan't i can send you some peple from National Revenue Agancy and Iconomic Police to explain Alex what he has to dicide?

We don't mind speaking with anybody to be sure we don't break any laws. Please do consult us via Support form, we will get you in touch with our lawyers in Bulgaria or any other state juridacy. We are always eager to improve, no matter if this would be quality of our services or our law knowledge.

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok so about $800 and $1050. Yeah, that's not a porche salarly for sure. But depending on the cost of living and considering no rent, maybe not so bad.

The ex participants Natasha & John did not pay for living and utility costs. The same position is extended to some other Houses. It depends on management of each House.

• Upvote 3

They are not a company. In Bulgaria thay don't pay taxes. Could you tell me what you will thing if in your country your manager dicided if he will pay tax and insurances for yor payment. He finished your contract in an hour.... If he tell you that you start job at 01.02.2017, when you had started at 28.01.2017 and try not to pay you for this days, like happend when S&V takes their payment. If your boss came and tel you "yes i have to pay you today 1250 euro for February, but i don't have so much, so take thouse 400 euro. Like happend with S&V too

I have no knowledge of Bulgarian Law. Am i right in thinking that this appartment is managed by Anna and Alex? and if so, are the tenenants of this property not sub contractors to THEM and not VH direct? 

I may be wrong, but if Anna and Alex have taken on other properties, and put in their own tenants, and if as a consequence, Anna and Alex get the overall payment for ALL properties and then allocate the money, do the tenants in these properties directly work for Anna and Alex?

If so. then its Anna and Alex who need to pay taxs etc.

Again, I may have this all the wrong way.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Talking about Nastya, there was a double warning for her. No, triple. The first warning was given on her hiring, when she was told about our terms and that we are not fully satisfied with her CV (based on her previous experience). So, no again, you are wrong here. Natasha & John quit in a few hours - that's how much it took to pack the belongings. They were notified long before they left. I have already told about it in a previous message. We don't mind you stating other things, it's a forum and everyone has a right for speech, but please don't try to misinform and state perjure from our name.

Again, we haven't heard any conversations, because we did not listen to them. And we will not listen either to confirm or deny your statement. If only we all listened to what people say - that would be a world to live in.

We don't mind speaking with anybody to be sure we don't break any laws. Please do consult us via Support form, we will get you in touch with our lawyers in Bulgaria or any other state juridacy. We are always eager to improve, no matter if this would be quality of our services or our law knowledge.

The ex participants Natasha & John did not pay for living and utility costs. The same position is extended to some other Houses. It depends on management of each House.

finally we have someone answer our questions take note RLC

Thank you VH

• Upvote 2

The way I understand it is, the managers (in this case Alex and Lina) are paid 50% of what VH makes on their apartments per month. Then it is up to the managers of those apartments to split the money among their tenants the way they see fit based on views for that particular apartment. This means the monthly pay will be in constant flux based on subscribers and views for any apartment. Apartments with more viewers get paid more. I am sure this is all in the contract that is signed by every tenant. Unfortunately for Natasha and John, as well as some others, they don't throw parties or do anything special or different to gain viewership. Therefore, their not paid as much as some of the others might be. But I highly doubt contracts are being broken in any way.

Umm cant loading pictures with my shitty connection where I am right now. But I dont think VHTV will do anything against the law here. Even shitty VV did not do that. And I dont get why @peogeo ist getting so angry about things he cant prove and not have a negative impact on him.

For Natasha and John wish them a happy and long life. And looking forward to the new appartement @Voyeur House TV

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Peogeo seems to have inside info on VH. 

All he does is understand the language they talk. Dont take him too serious. Unlike our dear friend yuri he tries to let himself appear important to us.

And my internets gone. Why must modern cruise ships have such shitty internet?