Geri & David

if i guess i dont think the reason is viewers or lack of it, i would say may be they demanded more money now they have to share with other couple or they spend too much time out side the apartment,VH cant afford to kick them out when there are no good participant around and when they are talking about opening other apt. unfortunately they cant tell as their side of story so it will all be a guess since i cant take a word of vh say.

i'd still like to see if they stay together cause john is a dud & natasha could do a lot better. i think she stayed with him because he was willing to live with her & set up the potential for sex. but his performances sucked. as i said lou is exactly the same & he & geri won't last either.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Geri & David
9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

We get to it when we are on. 

Even us Great Admins and Mods have to have time to Sleep & Pee.      :biggrin:

who said ????, I'm joking, you guys are doing a fantastic job, and if it wasn't for this site I would have quit watching RLC and the other 2, VV and VH long time ago, but the format here "keeps drawing me in, they won't let me go " LOL, now I know how Pacino felt in the Godfather

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sixfive said:

who said ????, I'm joking, you guys are doing a fantastic job, and if it wasn't for this site I would have quit watching RLC and the other 2, VV and VH long time ago, but the format here "keeps drawing me in, they won't let me go " LOL, now I know how Pacino felt in the Godfather

Just like Hotel California, you can check in but you can never leave.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1