Geri & David

@Voyeur House TV Thank you for answering our inquiries, while you can't answer ALL the questions(some may be too personal or participants don't want that information out there) but at least you try and answer what you can. Please keep this up , being somewhat interactive will increase the reality with the apartments. However, it can become too much where participants have to start waving and indicating that they read a message from a fan could turn into a 24/7 job. I wish your site future success and its all trial and error for you and for us readers and watchers too, again thank you for your site

On 08.03.2017 at 10:48 PM, Amy3 said:

@peogeo The same thing happened to Yury a while back. VH denied it. I figured VH would more likely try to bribe the interpreters with a free subscription in exchange for their silience about certain things, such as money or tenant grievances with VH. I'm pretty sure they really don't like you anymore. I'm more than happy for you to be on our side. ?

I had a temporary problem, which was quickly solved by the guys from support. I liked their quick and very benevolent reaction.
VHTV blocks IP addresses of some countries, but subscribers have unimpeded access to the site.
I personally have never received proposals from VHTV, about dosing or concealment of information. I independently decide on what information to publish on the forum, and which does not. And it is unlikely someone will be able to accuse me that I sing the praises of VHTV.  :biggrin:
Often tenants say a lot of personal information. For the year I spent at the forum, I heard the exact addresses of some apartments, mobile phone numbers and even passport data of some tenants. This does not mean that all this information should be published here.
Each of us who post translations of conversations on this forum, decides for himself how much and what information to publish. I personally do not strongly trust the information of the people who were offended or kicked out of the project.
I think that if something does not suit them in the project (conditions or salary), they can leave it at any time. Being inside the project and complaining about it at the same time is strange for me.
But this is only my purely subjective opinion.
P.S. Yes, by the way, I myself pay for my subscription. :cool:

• Upvote 7