Geri & David

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig it! I really didn't mean to offend you or slander VH. I tend to speculate about anything and everything in an effort to sort this out and try to make sense of it for myself. I'm frequently wrong and misguided, so I apologize for that. I'm always sruck by how naive the tenants are about exposing their personal information on cam. There are some real sickos out there ya know. They shouldn't delude themselves into thinking no one can understand what they are saying.

Amy, it's okay, I just expressed my position, no hard feelings. :shy:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm always sruck by how naive the tenants are about exposing their personal information on cam.

Someone mentioned these voyeur sites being like Big Brother. I have friends that have been on Big Brother and at times they would forget the cameras are even there. I'm sure that happens more than you would think. If they're just hanging out talking to friends, some information is bound to slip, especially with cameras on you 24/7. But people like Yury do the right thing and don't tell the whole world that information.

She has really become more relaxed around the cameras now compared to the old Sofia days were she used to hide from the camera. Here is a question for all of Geri - Boobie fans has any one ever seen her shave any part of her body? I have never seen her with a razor in her hand

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

She has really become more relaxed around the cameras now compared to the old Sofia days were she used to hide from the camera. Here is a question for all of Geri - Boobie fans has any one ever seen her shave any part of her body? I have never seen her with a razor in her hand

earlier today.

Capture_2017_03_09_18_21_17_972.png

Capture_2017_03_09_18_21_12_87.png

Capture_2017_03_09_18_21_51_495.png

Capture_2017_03_09_18_22_53_395.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5