Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

This guy is a complete asshole.  Tore that girl's ass all up until she's bleeding and convulsing.  He heard the girl crying and screaming and you could tell it wasn't ecstasy but rather pain and this dickhead kept on pumping, harder and harder./  Complete fucking selfish dick....  It will take this girl weeks to heal and I'm betting he will try to hit that ass again within the next day or two.  I reiterate, what a dickhead...

hi
it was not anal
the girl was pleasured
we do have safe word
bye

• Upvote 4

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mic351 said:

This guy is a complete asshole.  Tore that girl's ass all up until she's bleeding and convulsing.  He heard the girl crying and screaming and you could tell it wasn't ecstasy but rather pain and this dickhead kept on pumping, harder and harder./  Complete fucking selfish dick....  It will take this girl weeks to heal and I'm betting he will try to hit that ass again within the next day or two.  I reiterate, what a dickhead...

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Couldn't agree more. This is the same pos that had someone carve letters into his chest in the bathroom at the last party. Then he came on this site saying that he did it to himself so it's not a big deal. 

I agree with that, he can mutilate himself all day long and I won't give a shit. But he's clearly weak and needs to hurt others as well to get off, and that I'm not OK with. She hasn't been with him long, so he will keep having to go further and further with his sadism to keep getting off.  

1 hour ago, guitargst said:

hi
it was not anal
the girl was pleasured
we do have safe word
bye

So basically tripod and mic have no idea what they're talking about and people like piedpiper and myself were right all along in saying that she had no problems with what goes on. 

• Upvote 2

I believe my eyes first.  The girl cried and shivered for 15-20 minutes after you pulled out and ejaculated.  When you went to the bathroom she layed there holding her sides crying and shivering and that sure as to hell wasn't a post coitus relaxation. That girl loves the hell out of you and would do anything to please you. That's easy to see.   You know that and thus I feel you took advantage of her.  She obviously consented so there was no crime but that doesn't mean it was right.  However, you are consenting adults so  while it may be ok for you.  It doesn't change my opinion of what you did or what I believe was you lack of concern for her welfare.  And mis voyeur, you obviously didn't see the act so I have no idea where you come off calling out tripod and myself, unless you are as I suspect; simply a little troll seeking attention.  You got it, I payed attention to you.  Now of course, you are of no moment to me..

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I believe my eyes first.  The girl cried and shivered for 15-20 minutes after you pulled out and ejaculated.  When you went to the bathroom she layed there holding her sides crying and shivering and that sure as to hell wasn't a post coitus relaxation. That girl loves the hell out of you and would do anything to please you. That's easy to see.   You know that and thus I feel you took advantage of her.  She obviously consented so there was no crime but that doesn't mean it was right.  However, you are consenting adults so  while it may be ok for you.  It doesn't change my opinion of what you did or what I believe was you lack of concern for her welfare.  And mis voyeur, you obviously didn't see the act so I have no idea where you come off calling out tripod and myself, unless you are as I suspect; simply a little troll seeking attention.  You got it, I payed attention to you.  Now of course, you are of no moment to me..

.Again I am not a fan of BDSM but I have witnessed it first hand on numerous occasions within a particular swingers group I occasionally attend here in Las Vegas. What he is doing actually is pretty minor stuff. If this minor level of BDSM bothers you, good for you, but please be aware this is very minor stuff. Recovery (this is not the BDSM name but I don't recall it) is a part of the "excitement". Not all pleasure is immediate according to participants.

I am very familiar with BDSM.  I open up the 1st outcall massage in Kansas City and ran 5 nude "love wrestling parlours" in Hollywood.  I also own one of the most successful "on premises" clubs in the metro detroit area.  So I think I'm a bit qualified to speak on the subject.  I also know she consented but that doesn't mean she liked it.  BTW, he lubed up before he entered and he entered very slow. From a doggy position and with all the cams in that bedroom, it was anal.  Moreover the condom was either bloodied or soiled when he pulled out. The cries today and verify different from last night.  I stand by the comments I made last night.  

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

So basically tripod and mic have no idea what they're talking about and people like piedpiper and myself were right all along in saying that she had no problems with what goes on. 

Yes, of course. You're a fucking genius that's why. GFY.  

What safe word do you use when your wife bitch slaps you around?

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she's a sub, then she has no desire to do that to a guy. Again, no idea what you're talking about. Subs don't like to be doms.

She is very inexperienced in sex but she is learning a lot from this guy weather it's good or bad is yet to be seen.How do i know she is in experienced is a guess but i think i'm right.The first night they met was at one of D&D'S parties and i remember it well and i have most of it recorded.She was a very shy type i doubt she even had a boy friend before.That night or early morning they had sex for the first time she was very awkward and not sure what to do he took charge and now he has brought in this light BDSM sex thing.I don't know if she likes it or not or thinks that all couples do this sort of thing.But i like her i think she is really cute.

17 hours ago, MrBox said:

... nice couple ... but i am more into the classic approach ... :)

anyway ... they would be a good replacement for D&D ... like almost all guests ... ;) 

The dead would be a good replacement for D&D I've seen more excitement at the grave yard . It's time to send them packing .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cacjc said:

The first night they met was at one of D&D'S parties and i remember it well and i have most of it recorded.She was a very shy type i doubt she even had a boy friend before.That night or early morning they had sex for the first time she was very awkward and not sure what to do he took charge and now he has brought in this light BDSM sex thing.I don't know if she likes it or not or thinks that all couples do this sort of thing.But i like her i think she is really cute.

@guitargst can you please confirm this?