Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their activity started in the bathroom, and has been a marathon, some times a bit kinky, handcuffs, pink toy, all positions. AT NO TIME HIDDEN UNDER COVER !! Total time over an hour. :exclamation:

• Upvote 2

I guess I have mixed feelings now that I watched it. He was whipping her ass hard with his leather belt and left welts. I didn't get the impression that she was enjoying it at all but I guess it gets him off. My thoughts at that time were that i would have gotten great satisfaction from smacking his head with a piece of lumber.  But that's just me.

• Upvote 1

I, am on the same page with you regarding the whipping. That was the reason I did not mention that portion of his activity. Actually it did not seem that she was deriving much pleasure during. But she seemed content afterward. To each their own. But not my idea of how to treat a women.

• Upvote 1

there were no welts: Welts may be caused by a sharp blow or by an allergic reaction, according to MedicineNet. They are raised red areas on the surface of the skin that may or may not be itchy. A welt may be in the form a ridge, a bump or other swelling.

her ass over the course of things simply reddened from blood flow to ass. which indicates a mild form of whipping. it i think just looks worse than it is. and some women like this, it adds to the excitement. not into it myself but thought i would share before everyone weighs in all ott

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If she had any discomfort about anything that was going on she would have told him to stop. She didn't. Accept that some girls like that sort of thing.

I have a very good suspicion that she never did that before meeting him and that the only reason she goes along with it is because she wants to please him.  You can accept whatever you please, but do not tell me what I should accept. I saw it with my own eyes and she certainly had discomfort.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Drenaii said:

there were no welts: Welts may be caused by a sharp blow or by an allergic reaction, according to MedicineNet. They are raised red areas on the surface of the skin that may or may not be itchy. A welt may be in the form a ridge, a bump or other swelling.

her ass over the course of things simply reddened from blood flow to ass. which indicates a mild form of whipping. it i think just looks worse than it is. and some women like this, it adds to the excitement. not into it myself but thought i would share before everyone weighs in all ott

Thanks Doc.  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Drenaii said:

Not into either but yes some women very much enjoy this. Being whipped with a belt is no different from being whipped with a paddle. And it's not like there aren't sex toys specifically made and used for the purposes of whipping either. 

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She has a safe word if the pain gets too much or at least if they are really practicing true BDSM.

Which goes along with what I originally said, if it got to be too much for her she would have told him to stop, and she never did.

• Upvote 1