Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

The two guests is good in bed, and then she seems to have enjoyed very good for them for hours of diverse sex, as she is now laughing and joking with him in bed. Yes this much sex and without hiding, and that all the lights, each light, which gave very good quality cameras. Will never Dasha and Demid able to create with each other for the rest of the time they are there. It will now look like the film some sitting quietly in a church when they then come to back home again. Well Dasha is as tricky and can really surprise us with sharp glorious things. too bad it's so damn far in between times that it happens. Oh. Now it's even more sex from the guests again.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I have a very good suspicion that she never did that before meeting him and that the only reason she goes along with it is because she wants to please him.  You can accept whatever you please, but do not tell me what I should accept. I saw it with my own eyes and she certainly had discomfort.

You sound like you have a very boring sex life. Many people enjoy this form of play in the bedroom and for you to come here and say she has not done this before and didn't enjoy it is rather bold. Your opinion isn't proof of anything so you "seeing it with your own eyes" means nothing on how she really felt. Maybe you should try it, you might like it. :lightbulb:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, whatare3 said:

You sound like you have a very boring sex life. Many people enjoy this form of play in the bedroom and for you to come here and say she has not done this before and didn't enjoy it is rather bold. Your opinion isn't proof of anything so you "seeing it with your own eyes" means nothing on how she really felt. Maybe you should try it, you might like it. :lightbulb:

I would state that my opinion of what I saw means more than your opinion of what you didn't see and what you think you know about my sex life. Based on you're other posts here begging people to post videos, it's obvious that you don't have an RLC account and didn't see it. Thanks for playing though.

8 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I would state that my opinion of what I saw means more than your opinion of what you didn't see and what you think you know about my sex life. Based on you're other posts here begging people to post videos, it's obvious that you don't have an RLC account and didn't see it. Thanks for playing though.

I did see it. She rather enjoyed it, as evidenced by the smile on her face immediately after. These two have a healthy sex life, stop being a drama queen.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Judy Jetson said:

I did see it. She rather enjoyed it, as evidenced by the smile on her face immediately after. These two have a healthy sex life, stop being a drama queen.

Now you, on the other hand, I would thoroughly enjoy taking a belt to.