Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Guests at it again.

... nice couple ... but i am more into the classic approach ... :)

anyway ... they would be a good replacement for D&D ... like almost all guests ... ;) 

This guy is a complete asshole.  Tore that girl's ass all up until she's bleeding and convulsing.  He heard the girl crying and screaming and you could tell it wasn't ecstasy but rather pain and this dickhead kept on pumping, harder and harder./  Complete fucking selfish dick....  It will take this girl weeks to heal and I'm betting he will try to hit that ass again within the next day or two.  I reiterate, what a dickhead...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

This guy is a complete asshole.  Tore that girl's ass all up until she's bleeding and convulsing.  He heard the girl crying and screaming and you could tell it wasn't ecstasy but rather pain and this dickhead kept on pumping, harder and harder./  Complete fucking selfish dick....  It will take this girl weeks to heal and I'm betting he will try to hit that ass again within the next day or two.  I reiterate, what a dickhead...

Couldn't agree more. This is the same pos that had someone carve letters into his chest in the bathroom at the last party. Then he came on this site saying that he did it to himself so it's not a big deal. 

I agree with that, he can mutilate himself all day long and I won't give a shit. But he's clearly weak and needs to hurt others as well to get off, and that I'm not OK with. She hasn't been with him long, so he will keep having to go further and further with his sadism to keep getting off.