Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 changed the title to Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

I am trying to work these out  - Dasha was staying with Sasha and Masha with Nelly & Bogdans cat. Now she is back here with Demid but the cat has been left with Sasha and Masha !! am I missing something.. not sure where all 3 apartments are based but the times between 2 of the 3 are different by one hour ??

3 minutes ago, 69pilot said:

I am trying to work these out  - Dasha was staying with Sasha and Masha with Nelly & Bogdans cat. Now she is back here with Demid but the cat has been left with Sasha and Masha !! am I missing something.. not sure where all 3 apartments are based but the times between 2 of the 3 are different by one hour ??

Dash and Nelly are both in St Petersburg Russia.  M&S Know them and moved to Italy a couple of years ago.  In fact Nelly and Bogdan were in this apartment for some time the first summer it came on line.  M&S were first introduced to us in Dasha and Demids apartment as yoga instructors.  Dasha went on a bit of a vacation to visit M&S in Rome.  Nelly must have asked her to take the cat with her as M&S must have agreed to take it.