Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

they look to be packing up to move cant say I will miss them,they had one good night and a few cute guests but that's about it

How can you tell they're packing up? It's been this pigsty for days, or even weeks...:cry:

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

all the empty boxes and they are packing up electronics as well was the first clue I guess

You might be right. I couldn't see past all the junk!! They should hire a big skip and fill it! How anyone can live like that is beyond me...:cry:

Actually it's looks like someone's dumped a skip load in the LR....

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

You might be right. I couldn't see past all the junk!! They should hire a big skip and fill it! How anyone can live like that is beyond me...:cry:

Actually it's looks like someone's dumped a skip load in the LR....

more like a giant shit load- maybe they are moving to a pig farm where they belong hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

16 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Too clean up this place they would need a big front end loader, a big dump truck,and it would have too make several trip's to the dump.

I just saw your post in the overview. Otherwise, I would not even have notice that they may move out, because i skip this place almost completely. ... Thanks for the information. :)

I would be glad if the move out, even if the place will not be recasted by RLC.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I just saw your post in the overview. Otherwise, I would not even have notice that they may move out, because i skip this place almost completely. ... Thanks for the information. :)

I would be glad if the move out, even if the place will not be recasted by RLC.

Lmao just saw that post too, and i dind't check that place in months so i just cheched to see if it was that messy and OMG c&s turned that place into a trash Oo

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, Karrui said:

Without a doubt this house is the most disgusting of all

that is why no one ever visits it- pigs living like pigs- they need to shut it down