Zoya & Lev - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

1 hour ago, twduke2 said:

Nothing much happens over there except Lev lying on the couch ... he hardly pays attention to Zoya.  All he's interested in is the tablet and tv.

The sad thing is that she like's him very much... Why she's so blind? He's disgusting , don't give her attention and making mold on couch!

19 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

The sad thing is that she like's him very much... Why she's so blind? He's disgusting , don't give her attention and making mold on couch!

That is the $100,000 question! 

• Upvote 1

Sometimes people say, they can look into the soul of others through their eyes. ... Despite that I do not believe in souls, I really like this statment, because it nevertheless has a certain truth, because we all read the emotions of others from faces and feel connected by eye contact. ... At least with the emotions, this skills are a very importend point for RLC, because most of us do not speak the language of the residents, but still are able to read a lot of the emotions from the faces. 

I really hate that Zoya always move her face out of the camera view when she has sex, because she is actually hidding her emotions doing so. Like with the hidding of D&D, you also get to know, that she do not agree with the cameras for real any more. For me, her style of hidding is even more annoying as the style we see with D&D (which predominantly hide other body parts).

Anyway, i hope RLC start to recast some of the long term couples. Most of them are rather boring and some even more deteriorated by improved hidding skills (hide a lot, but try to make it less obvious). It is time for some improvements. 

On 3/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, The Big Lebowski said:

Is there any good hearted who can donate some clothes to this sloth?? I can feel the bad smell from here...

Hahahaha, he loves that striped shirt and his weird socks or whatever they are. He does look like a smelly bastard. I never click on this apartment anymore, i'm afraid if something is going on, i'll be tempted to watch and then i'll have an awful image in my head the rest of the day. Like Lev's vile ass going up and down, up and down, up and down....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahahaha, he loves that striped shirt and his weird socks or whatever they are. He does look like a smelly bastard. I never click on this apartment anymore, i'm afraid if something is going on, i'll be tempted to watch and then i'll have an awful image in my head the rest of the day. Like Lev's vile ass going up and down, up and down, up and down....

Hahahaha exactly!! :biggrin::sick:

• Upvote 1