StnCld316

Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

6,502 posts in this topic

Hmmm mabey studley will stay with Irma and jess?

Are Irma and Jessica still waiting for the smooth operator?..he seemed pretty cool with Kiko too..

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He's not, he's an old friend of Nora. The girls invited him back after the last visit, which was unplanned. They just like him, it's not so unusual, he's good-looking, a gent, and obviously good with his hands :biggrin:

Anyway, enough of this for me tonight, goodnight everyone

Sorry, Ben. As you know I could not see who he was.

i am frickin hungry.......

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Those of you who bitch about Nicole getting a massage (bu-hu she has a boyfriend whining etc...). She had a innocent masage..Not like Jess who might or might not have a boyfriend ;)   Where isyour whining and "anger" against Jess? ;)

if you Think thats a regular massage you are outside your mind!!! As for Jess, its all speculations ;) but from what we are sure of - Nicole has gotten her fuck on for the past couple of weeks with the same guy that I claim to be her bf, while Jess at her most have earned some dineros dancing in front of her cam....

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Those of you who bitch about Nicole getting a massage (bu-hu she has a boyfriend whining etc...). She had a innocent masage..Not like Jess who might or might not have a boyfriend ;)   Where isyour whining and "anger" against Jess? ;)

Not bitching about a boyfriend. It is about how she barged in to watch and then not moving to her own room for a massage. Nicole wants what she wants and no one else counts.

Nicole probably didn't want the massage but felt the need to as to not to be the odd one out. I do have respect for her though for just letting him massage and nothing else as she has a dude now. The others don't care He can finger their pussy all he wants. They will take any sensual massage any day lol. Jessica's pussy hasn't felt real dick didn't since the titanic sank lol

1 minute ago, Dakes90 said:

if you Think thats a regular massage you are outside your mind!!! As for Jess, its all speculations ;) but from what we are sure of - Nicole has gotten her fuck on for the past couple of weeks with the same guy that I claim to be her bf, while Jess at her most have earned some dineros dancing in front of her cam....

Well I have too massaged girls like that..All naked where nothing happened. So yes here in non prude Europe it's not such a big thing!     You do speculate a lot yes...The double standard is huge here. Nicole is not allowed to have an innocent massage because she maybe has a bf..But it's ok if Jess spread her legs and get finger fucked till she cums having a bf or not ;)

I said it before, the massage should have STARTED in JESS's room

Irma is about to give the guy a massage ;)

OK, Rus turn now with Irma ;)

OK, Rus turn now with Irma ;)

Irma naked

Be interesting to see how this massage ends.I think Irma wanted more than fingering when he massaged her.