StnCld316

Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

9,960 posts in this topic

Not sure about this Jess bashing though, I don't agree that it was fake, she had a real, proper orgasm

And the show is over, he had his chance but that ship has sailed. If he stays the night maybe he'll get another shot tomorrow morning but I think we're done here

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

It would be a lot easier to see if Jess would friggin move!  :)

Or Jess would frig ... oh she's already done that.

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

Really...

And maybe just maybe it's because you don't like the girl you make up nonsense about her?

Must be tough on the girls  too------------:sick: two of them couldn't get a guy up  ?:huh:

Just now, Benfold said:

Not sure about this Jess bashing though, I don't agree that it was fake, she had a real, proper orgasm

And the show is over, he had his chance but that ship has sailed. If he stays the night maybe he'll get another shot tomorrow morning but I think we're done here

Not bashing Jess! Love to see her whenever and whatever she does...

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Exactly!

Just now, Teddy 1 said:

Not bashing Jess! Love to see her whenever and whatever she does...

I'd like to bash Jess ... with my cock! I mean have a bash with her gash.

I would be too humiliated to spend the night................:cry:

I think the girls should put on a lesbian show for him. He'll probably still be limp but at least we will enjoy it. :biggrin: 

Don't worry dude! At least literally millions of people didn't see you fail to get a hard on with two unbelievably sexy girls working on you!

Oh wait :lightbulb:

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Must be tough on the girls  too------------:sick: two of them couldn't get a guy up  ?:huh:

I agree. At a certain point, I would have just sucked some life into that dick. Let him suck the other girl's tits. But this... this is ridiculous.

Somebody said that Jess has on her webpage that she is Bi. Did anybody think that she is really lesbian and bi concerning guys. just a thought.

I hope none of his friends were watching

il y a 1 minute, Snakeater a dit :

Quelqu'un a dit que Jess a sur son site web qu'elle est Bi. Quelqu'un at-il pense qu'elle est vraiment concernant les gars lesbienne et bi. juste une pensée.

elles mettent toutes cette mention  mais souvent ce n'est pas vrai

In that situation a blue pill id take just in case of avoiding embarrasment lol.  Cant be much worse that with Irma and Jess and cant get it up.  The shame of it