StnCld316

Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

9,960 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Harry Beaver said:

Nora's not happy. Just look frustrated and went to the kitchen!

The Queens upset.  Boo Hoo!     

Didn't take long for her True Colors to return  :biggrin:

11 hours ago, mini2012 said:

I hope Nora don't stay to long !!!! She will ruin it again !!!

Nora will be gone by the End of the Month or Before.

12 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

Nora and Kiko going at it in the bathroom and no one cares LOL

When Nora & Kiko fuck. It's like reading yesterdays news.               :biggrin:

1035 Irma awake

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1035 Irma awake

and Jes up and back to bed with Irma

Interesting to note when Irma got up she peeked in Jess' room before going to the downstairs bathroom

10 hours ago, denizenkane said:

she's really upset about is Nicole walking right in the bathroom while they were fucking.

Nora & Kiko were fucking in the Living Room when this thing with Nicole took place.

Hace 13 horas, MrBox dijo:

Si Escribo algo mal, Usted Dębe corregirme. .... No Voy A Estar enojado.

Por Cierto, Esta Es Una Discusión. Se permiten opiniones y Hechos.

... Pero ... DEBEMOS mantenerlos claramente Separadas y reconocibles. Si Usted TIENE UNA Opinión Que esta bien POAST ella. Simplemente no lo Expresa Como un Hecho. Eso Es Todo Lo Que pido. ... :)

I appreciate your words and corrections,
I start from the base, that I do not always have the truth.
Many times the translation kills the meaning of my sentences

9 hours ago, Spoon said:

Years from now old timers on this board will still talk about this night.

Not if Alzheimer's kicks in.

41 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Cuando Nora y Kiko cogida. Es como ver las noticias de ayer.

Look, those are the curious images that are rarely shared, and from my point of view they are more curious to see than a good penetration.
And I say, because they are rare to see.

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Here, even i understand the sarcasm. ... :biggrin:

Still thinking we should get rid of Jessica  now ? :biggrin:

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Aún pensando que deberíamos deshacernos de Jessica ahora? :biggrin:

There will still be people who do not like Jessica, likewise there will be that she does not like Nicole,
Anyway, RLC, does what it wants, It does not expel the girls because we say it.

Didn't post yesterday because I really had to sleep (please be nice to me and don't do too much tonight girls, you are killing me :biggrin: ), but i enjoyed this night, thank you girls, and thank you dude (many people were mocking you for your little performance issues, but these things happen, and you massaged them like a champion).

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Y de nuevo, señor Caja, tiza uno para un borne positivo. La única cosa que diría es que es pena que este B1 alineación no está coincidiendo con una línea encima de la muchacha del partido en B2. Imagínese Lola y sus chicas en la competencia. Lola dormir con Polya o Anna con Belle y Stella o Caro en las otras habitaciones y dejarlos ir cabeza a cabeza. Perdido Becca que ha dormido con Lola antes, pero lo importante es que me sale en Belle.

For many people, it is my opinion that last night, if you separate it from everything we know and see, beyond 3 hours of sexual activity, it is more like a house in the Red Light district of Amsterdam ,,, For being very graphic.
I do not think that if fame, from now on, it spreads that the girls are going to fuck inside the house, girls that we all wish they would return, they would return. Including Belle.
Not because they have sex with guys. But if these relationships become public.
For example, a girl who makes money accompanying money men to dinner and dance, in very few cases wants to know. Because that hurts the image of the girls. We will agree or disagree, but we are so hypocrites.
How do you say. Of the countries where the woman is more repressed (I mean the area of the Persico Gulf), is one of the areas where more money is spent on bringing young women and in many cases with little head of the rest of the world.