StnCld316

Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

9,960 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I still do not know were this guy phobia is comming from. ... They had fun, there was a lot of action, no lack of nudity. It was a very good event. 

The only real issue were between Nicole and Nora (two girls)

You surprised me Box i thought you were against guys in the apartment

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

One thing I wanted to mention yesterday but got .. umm.. distracted... is that it all happened with little alcohol and no drugs, in contrast to the B2 partying some time ago. They did drink some wine but it wasn't excessive as far as I could tell.  I liked it this way.

I like rampant drug and alcohol use. 

1 hour ago, euth63 said:

Super smooth?  You mean super limp.  

I think he deserves another chance stage fright can happen to anyone

One thing I have noticed about these forums, specifically B1 and B2, there is no shortage of wild imagination amongst a few of the members in here.  :biggrin::biggrin::huh::rolleyes:

So do I:biggrin:

hello and what's up

Karol in the entryway in apt 1 or she was. i did not here her leave

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

This guy either has a bad case of erectile dysfunction , is gay or has HIV and doesn't want to infect anyone..........even using a condom !

This guy did massages for half an eternity. ... He was a part of one of the best events in RLC and really deserve respect and not insults.

The girls like him, Kiko seems to like him and a lot of viewers also. Were is the issue?

I did not mind the guy like I said he seem's to be okay

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Karol in the entryway in apt 1

I thought that was her-guess she left with Irma

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

This guy did massages for half an eternity. ... He was a part of one of the best events in RLC and really deserve respect and not insults.

The girls like him, Kiko seems to like him and a lot of viewers also. Were is the issue?

Jealousy is the issue like it is for a lot of the people here.

13 minutes ago, Spoon said:

One thing I wanted to mention yesterday but got .. umm.. distracted... is that it all happened with little alcohol and no drugs, in contrast to the B2 partying some time ago. They did drink some wine but it wasn't excessive as far as I could tell.  I liked it this way.

yep only one bottle white wine for three ;)

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

You surprised me Box i thought you were against guys in the apartment

Why sould i be against guys in barcelona. ... Almost all good events were in some kind related to them (e.g. the party nights and the events with Rus). 

Most of the guys had known to behave nicely and were liked by the girls. ... If the girls have fun, it is fun to watch. ... :cool:

15 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Well, Irma did finish a bottle of wine on her own, but she didn't seem drunk

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought that was her-guess she left with Irma

Karol came to the open from the entryway and Jessica came out of the kitchen and kiss both cheek on Karol and i lost her after that