StnCld316

Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

6,502 posts in this topic

is irma back from where she got dressed to go and did Nora leave also????

Karol seems to be making passes at Jess. Just small ones 

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Karol seems to be making passes at Jess. Just small ones 

Perhaps, but we shouldn't read too much into it just because of what we now know about her. Give it a few weeks, when she's properly on edge from lack of sex, and then we might be able to see something more concrete :biggrin:

Regardless, Jessica and Karol in the same room is what I call "concentrated" hotness.

3 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Karol looks at the ass jessica ..... !!!

Everybody looks at that ass of Jessica's

I hope no guys show up tonight -- just a girls party

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ognuno  guarda che culo di Jessica

but she would like to touch !!!!

il y a 22 minutes, Mikelima1970 a dit :

I think the guy last night is a gigolo, girls are entitled to a refund spending !!!!
Jokes aside.
I liked just see a real orgasm Jessica.
I remain on the evening of lesbian orgy between megan belle and rebecca both unsurpassed hours.
of course this is my humble thoughts

of course he is ! Or perhaps a professionnal in this massage. But i just would like to say that i'm, again not fond of this type of show, that is only a show ; a really sexy, sometimes liitle hard show, but that is a show. The girls haven't even  courage to do until  the end with the guy (Irma have start to masturbated the guy but she has quick stop, i suppose the guy has been frustated....) I know that spontaneity in barcelona appartements is nearly impossible, but that is more and more planified and strategic shows, that is why barcelona appartments is not realifecam : Spontaneity dispear (there is not a lot at the begining of this barca appart, but now...) more and more. Or perhaps i'm fed up......

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Perhaps, but we shouldn't read too much into it just because of what we now know about her. Give it a few weeks, when she's properly on edge from lack of sex, and then we might be able to see something more concrete :biggrin:

true. she could be just testing the water to see if Jess might be interested.

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

Spero che nessuno ragazzi mostrano stasera - solo una festa ragazze

I think after last night's experience, for some time, the girls will only lesbian and dildo !!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Homer Simpson. said:

of course he is ! Or perhaps a professionnal in this massage. But i just would like to say that i'm, again not fond of this type of show, that is only a show ; a really sexy, sometimes liitle hard show, but that is a show. The girls haven't even  courage to do until  the end with the guy (Irma have start to masturbated the guy but she has quick stop, i suppose the guy has been frustated....) I know that spontaneity in barcelona appartements is nearly impossible, but that is more and more planified and strategic shows, that is why barcelona appartments is not realifecam : Spontaneity dispear (there is not a lot at the begining of this barca appart, but now...) more and more. Or perhaps i'm fed up......

He is no gigolo, or professional. He is an old friend of Nora, and he knew Irma from when she came in December 2015. Of course it was planned, but there is very little that is not planned in Barca. I would say though that it is most likely planned by the girls themselves, rather than planned by RLC

7 minutes ago, Homer Simpson. said:

I never did like cartoon characters

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I never did like cartoon characters

tumblr_mtfi0obmy31sgv94lo1_500.gif   why ???

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He is no gigolo, or professional. He is an old friend of Nora, and he knew Irma from when she came in December 2015. Of course it was planned, but there is very little that is not planned in Barca. I would say though that it is most likely planned by the girls themselves, rather than planned by RLC

If he were a gigolo then they weren't good at spending their money with 3 hours of cards and Jess keeping her panties on in the shower the other night LOL

yes absoluty RLC don't plan this type of show, the girls can do that, i'm agree with you ben, especially since there is commodore Nora. is back, That is typically  the type of Nora's ideas.  But i confirm that i'm fed up in this planified  show, even in their relationships, they seems planified, so i don't like that, that is not real life, that is less and less the concept, hopefully the other appart stay. I think i need probably to take a break with that ........