Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

il y a 1 minute, Ridgerunner a dit :

RLC me dupé again.When j'ai entendu que Dima a montré à la fête, j'ai renouvelé mon abonnement pour un autre mois dans l'espoir quelque chose allait se produire entre Kami et Dima.LMAO

Malheureusement rien ne s'est passé ,,  des fois elle ne voulait même qu'il l'embrasse sur la bouche

In Kitek's last translation he said that Kami feels like she is using Dima and that is because she is using Dima.When Kami reconnected with Dima she knew that Dima would never accept being just friends with her.I wonder if Kami has told Dima that they are just friends.She sleeps with him,occasionally fucks him,goes to parties,restaurants,movies,concerts and other events with him;he takes her skating,skiing,etc.Supposedly they are just friends,but I bet Kami does not share half the cost when they do all these fun things together.I think Kami just got back with Dima because she was bored sitting in the apartment during the winter with nothing to do. 

• Upvote 1

This is the second time I have seen Kami use ex-boyfriends.She played upon Zheka's feelings just to use him for a one night sexual encounter which never happened only because he didn't want to have sex in front of cameras.Now she is playing upon Dima's feelings for her in order to receive favors from him.