Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

50 minutes ago, van the man said:

I bet her 'best' sex didn't include oral!!!!

They found out that in the US that oral sex caused a lot of tongue and throat cancers for men only, and they are not talking about gay men... So K&K are only protecting their BF !

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

They found out that in the US that oral sex caused a lot of tongue and throat cancers for men only, and they are not talking about gay men... So K&K are only protecting their BF !

You only live once. Life is a Gamble.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yea, those pussies put out a lot of tasty , toxic juice.................girls need to douche with Clorox prior to oral sex...................LOL !   

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

I think Kami is slowly departing from RLC !

I don't think so. Both girls need this place and Kami doesn't want to live with Dima and Kristy doesn't want to live with her new BF. Both girls want to be free and able to travel, mainly abroad, twice a year. This RLC apartment is perfect for them, at least for the moment and it can last a few years more. As for Heidi, it is less permanent.

No, I don't think so. No BJ no work in this field, and I can't see her as an (DEROGATORY) hope so, at least. Either she is in vacation or she found some photo gigs in the desert with some rich agency. She looks very natural and simple and happy on her photos, a holiday look more than anything. I don't remember if Kitek heard something about a 2 weeks works somewhere ?

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

So do I... But there is a 5 stars international hotel nearby where she spends the day between spa, gym and shops. I just hope for her she gets to work there as it looks pretty boring. The thing is she wants the sun.

hey dude ... i am saudi person  ... there is no sun in our area these days ... its just freakin cold .... not good time to travel to arabian gulf this time of the year. add to that in my opinion .. UAE is not a good spot for vacations,

• Upvote 2