StnCld316

Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1,862 posts in this topic

1616 Kristy and her friend left (skiing?) Lights still on... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kristy is back, alone. It's -12° C in Moscow, hence the skiing clothes...

Kristy likes the guy she spent the night with on the sofa and for hours tried harder and harder to fuck her.

I am glad to announce that Kristy won this night the World Cock Teaser Trophy (the famous WCTT). This price goes to a " girl that can keep teasing a boy in erection for more than 10 hours without avoiding body contact and without being sexually abused"...

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Noldus said:

he is - sometimes 

Is he a mod here?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

prenez des captures d'écran du nouveau mec de kristy, car demain ou après demain, elle risque d'être avec un nouveau gars!!!!!!:cry:

Take screenshots of the new kristy guy, because tomorrow or after tomorrow, she may be with a new guy !!!!!!:cry:

Take a number.Next!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I don't think this boy thinks he got Kristy. You are wrong mates... I think he went direct to the emergency to fix his blue balls problem.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to put this comment in picture or video thread,but just realized that we are not allowed to make comments there.If we post videos or pictures from RLC cameras,RLC will ban us.If we post videos and pictures from sources other than RLC cameras,CC will ban us.Where are the videos and pictures suppose to come from?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Is he a mod here?

no.. .)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was going to put this comment in picture or video thread,but just realized that we are not allowed to make comments there.If we post videos or pictures from RLC cameras,RLC will ban us.If we post videos and pictures from sources other than RLC cameras,CC will ban us.Where are the videos and pictures suppose to come from?

FSB :)

FSB_Emblem.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW Kristy in the tub now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2258 Krist bate 40 sec and went to sleep on the couch 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last guy Kristy had sex with needed to make two trips to the apartment before he was successful.If the newest guy shows up again I wonder if he will be successful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but that was different, there was a party going on... As soon as everybody else left, the next day, they fucked immediatly on the sofa.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy is back, alone. It's -12° C in Moscow, hence the skiing clothes...

Kristy likes the guy she spent the night with on the sofa and for hours tried harder and harder to fuck her.

I am glad to announce that Kristy won this night the World Cock Teaser Trophy (the famous WCTT). This price goes to a " girl that can keep teasing a boy in erection for more than 10 hours without avoiding body contact and without being sexually abused"...

The Dude must be walking the street with Blue Balls.      :biggrin:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The Dude must be walking the street with Blue Balls.      :biggrin:

or 2 hung low- dragging on the pavement:biggrin::biggrin:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something wrong with Kristy's bed?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.