Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

45 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Now she has taken a long time to put on makeup, so she takes a shower afterwards ... Girls are weird ...

Indeed, but look at a car race, they have to prepare the car and make a few runs before starting the show... She is just rehearsing.

I have seen that Kami is surrounded by girls in a whirling swimming pool. So it is definitely work she is doing there.

52 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Heidi packs some clothes, looks like she going to be away a day or two

didn't she said when she was talking in english with kristy that she was going to be leaving end of january to go to make up school until march then go to some vacation for six month ? i don't recall exactly the date but she said something like that 

35 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Indeed, but look at a car race, they have to prepare the car and make a few runs before starting the show... She is just rehearsing.

I have seen that Kami is surrounded by girls in a whirling swimming pool. So it is definitely work she is doing there.

I don't have that,but did see where Egor gave Kami a "Like" on one of her recent photos.

47 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

All I have to see Kami with now is my imagination,so if I imagine the worst that's her fault. lol

Good morning gentlemen, here are the rules for this thread, they are quite clear as what is to be discussed and what should have it's own thread for dicussion. You guys seem to be very interested in things that go on outside of the apartment, and that should have it's own thread for discussion, if you wish we will create one for this purpose, or you guys can create your own thread. Understand that if this of topic of discussion continues, the posts will be deleted without notification.

The Rules that apply:

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

Thank you gentlemen for cooperation, and by all means keep on posting.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

LOL too funny!