Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

He is a just friend, heavy on girls - we saw him at a party -, and he is not going to fuck her.

Maybe not this time, but wonder if it will happen in the AM after they wake up. If she makes out with you she will fuck you eventually. For such a beautiful young woman sex with her is really boring. I would rather use my hand.

• Upvote 1

A person's attractiveness is not indicitive of how good they are in bed. Kristy and Kami are not the only good looking women to be horrible in bed, moreso Kami than Kristy. I honestly believe Kami is the worst female lover that has ever been on RLC next to Sofia.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you miscvoyeur.  As a matter of fact, we have seen more bad lovers than good ones.  In a recent past, Suzan was the most talented female.  This is the main reason that I now prefer watching VV.  True that the video quality is better on RLC but Lisa, Iris and Anna are not only good looking women, but they know how to fuck.  As piedpiper said,  a woman that simply lay down and let the guy do the job is boring. You get more satisfaction with your hand than a lazy girl in bed

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

I agree with you miscvoyeur.  As a matter of fact, we have seen more bad lovers than good ones.  In a recent past, Suzan was the most talented female.  This is the main reason that I now prefer watching VV.  True that the video quality is better on RLC but Lisa, Iris and Anna are not only good looking women, but they know how to fuck.  As piedpiper said,  a woman that simply lay down and let the guy do the job is boring. You get more satisfaction with your hand than a lazy girl in bed

Seems like you're in the right spot then!!   RLC has now become RLCVV......I hope everyone of you are happy.  For me, they ruined a good thing when the Barca apartments came online!!

• Upvote 1

I agree with 99.99% of what you say. Suzan was definitely good in bed but I'd personally put Masha a little bit ahead of her. It might be a personal preference though. As opposed to Kami being the worst female lover on RLC, I'd put Masha as the best female lover ever on RLC. 

Iris is a godsend in the sexual department on VV. She's a little skinny for my tastes but she's so sexy I would still pick her over every other girl on VV, and most girls on RLC.

Never understood their business plan.  We all agree that at least 14 of the 17 apartments are dead.  They decided to have both lesbian and all girls apartments

Looks like they are making a bundle with that.  But users are not that stupid.  Fake sex will not interest people for ever

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Never understood their business plan.  We all agree that at least 14 of the 17 apartments are dead.  They decided to have both lesbian and all girls apartments

Looks like they are making a bundle with that.  But users are not that stupid.  Fake sex will not interest people for ever

You'd be surprised. There's people here that still get overly excited when a girl takes off her shirt like they've never seen a pair of tits before. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

You'd be surprised. There's people here that still get overly excited when a girl takes off her shirt like they've never seen a pair of tits before. 

True LOL

And they will never admit that they jurkoff seeing that  :)

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree with 99.99% of what you say. Suzan was definitely good in bed but I'd personally put Masha a little bit ahead of her. It might be a personal preference though. As opposed to Kami being the worst female lover on RLC, I'd put Masha as the best female lover ever on RLC. 

Iris is a godsend in the sexual department on VV. She's a little skinny for my tastes but she's so sexy I would still pick her over every other girl on VV, and most girls on RLC.

As you said, it is a question of personal preferences.  Masha is definitely not my style. The only scene I enjoyed with her was the time they had a 4 some fuck with friends.  Iris is the most inhibited girl on all voyeur sites.  If she would have stayed at Voro, who knows where what we would have seen with Nick and Lisa.    For sex skills,  I think that Lisa is, by far, the queen of cock sucking.  I saw her sucking Nick at least 100 times, and she still find the way to excite me when she does that.  

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

But it depends who it is. What if Zoya's guest (who I believe to be Lev's sister) did it? Then you would see a reaction. Also if you can imagine had Jasmin remained covered up, as soon as she revealed those monsters, many jaws would have hit the floor.

And actually these 2 (K&K) weren't exactly the most naked pair while in Barcelona - very rarely did you see a tit downstairs.

When there is a new girl or a new couple, we are all eager to se her naked for the first time.  First shower, first fuck, etc.

but a minimum of action is needed to activate the beast.  When I was 14, the shade of a tits was getting me going.  But now....  as I read recently,  It takes me all night to do once what I used to do all night  :)