Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not think it can be cheating. ... Simply, because it would not work on RLC.  ... Everything is written down on internet. ... The residents know this, very likely.

She did her best to clean up the blood and cum on the couch brushed her teeth and took two baths. She's a cheater

• Upvote 1

and then he suddenly showed up just after what just happened  , tomas and vanessa are just a business couple do their job act for 3 month 4 month 5 month a year don't matter cause they get payed very generously and both here are the big winners i mean they create drama for us , big amateur actors and they will split after this contract with RLC get to an end like every other apartement in this RLC project yes we can find real couple here in the rlc but also in the other hand we find business couple as i just explained

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

and then he suddenly showed up just after what just happened  , tomas and vanessa are just a business couple do their job act for 3 month 4 month 5 month a year don't matter cause they get payed very generously and both here are the big winners i mean they create drama for us , big amateur actors and they will split after this contract with RLC get to an end like every other apartement in this RLC project yes we can find real couple here in the rlc but also in the other hand we find business couple as i just explained

Maybe:biggrin:

Just now, clivebb said:

if i understand good,another guy have fuck vanessa and 10 mn later thomas come home lol i regret to be not member just for see that

About 15 min later after she cleaned up but thee is still cum and blood on the couch.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

if i understand good,another guy have fuck vanessa and 10 mn later thomas come home lol i regret to be not member just for see that

yep, and he fingered her on her period, and there's a period stain on that couch right behind vanessa.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jmurph said:

yep, and he fingered her on her period, and there's a period stain on that couch right behind vanessa.

wtf she is crazy she will regret that if some pics or videos of that will be posted on the web

• Upvote 1