Desiree & Raul ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

On 1/15/2017 at 11:28 AM, fredrik29 said:

They just had sex on the couch and as usual Raul was worthless, he is even ten times worse than Paul that says alot, he is the worse ive seen, she rode him slow for about a minute, he went up to get lube, he tried to put it in again for a couple seconds he pulled out she stroke it for a few seconds and he was done, unbeliavable, why do girls stay with guys like this, sex is a important part of a relationship.

Oh yeah, break up with someone you love because he cums too fast? His problem is when he does blow his load too fast it's game over. Get a towel, clean her off, not throw a piece of t-paper like many do , and then get back to the business at hand, giving her an orgasm. Better yet, make sure she cums first, then you can finish any way the 2 of you want to.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well a little surprise for them tonight. When he is going to cum inside her he ALWAYS wears a condom. They were fucking in the bedroom and as usual he had a condom on but when he pulled out is was clearly broken and both of them were visibly upset. They talked for a while and you could see the surprise in their faces. Hope everything is ok.

they'll know in about 6 weeks or so how everything is.

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Well if she does become pregnant they will be like a older couple on rlc (Lori & Max)...the apartment will go under maintenance and then they will be gone.

Lora and Max stayed until she was 8 Months Pregnant before they left the Project.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well a little surprise for them tonight. When he is going to cum inside her he ALWAYS wears a condom. They were fucking in the bedroom and as usual he had a condom on but when he pulled out is was clearly broken and both of them were visibly upset. They talked for a while and you could see the surprise in their faces. Hope everything is ok.

Not all Condoms are made perfectly. There is the odd one that has a Flaw in it.  Nothing is made Perfect in this World.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hope85 said:

bG8gM.gif

She telling him with that outfit, and she might even be saying it,  "i'm yours to do with whatever you want"  And he's like, "I'll show her, i'm going to look at this shit i'm looking at, and not even turn to look at her".

• Upvote 1