Desiree & Raul ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

She telling him with that outfit, and she might even be saying it,  "i'm yours to do with whatever you want"  And he's like, "I'll show her, i'm going to look at this shit i'm looking at, and not even turn to look at her".

Hope85 made Raul sit stone still, like that. He probably wasn't doing
that when she was talking to him. (It just didn't seem like you were
joking.)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Hope85 made Raul sit stone still, like that. He probably wasn't doing
that when she was talking to him. (It just didn't seem like you were
joking.)

I realize that. When he's moving and she has her fishnet on, he barely looks at her most of the time either. She's wearing that for one reason, and it's not to make a fashion statement.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 10:59 AM, The Big Lebowski said:

I'm so sorry for her... He's a bit retarded...

How can he resist her with her fishnet outfit on?  I guess some guys would think she's a bit heavy for their tastes, but it's all ion the curves. She has a beautiful shape, and when she's riding bozo, and she gets that hip action going, look out! 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

How can he resist her with her fishnet outfit on?  I guess some guys would think she's a bit heavy for their tastes, but it's all ion the curves. She has a beautiful shape, and when she's riding bozo, and she gets that hip action going, look out! 

She's a bit heavy for me Ash, I'm afraid. My girl Nicole had beautiful curves, Beautiful everything really...:heart:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a bit heavy for me Ash, I'm afraid. My girl Nicole had beautiful curves, Beautiful everything really...:heart:

I'm pretty sure Nicole was before my time on here. It's hard keeping track of everyone. 

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

How long you been here Ash? Gina replaced Nicole in B2 not long ago...end of Feb...

Hey naga, i got on here beginning of jan, end of feb . Ive never been a huge follower of B1 and B2, not enough men!  so maybe that,s it. 

• Upvote 1