Desiree & Raul ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to June 2017.

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey naga, i got on here beginning of jan, end of feb . Ive never been a huge follower of B1 and B2, not enough men!  so maybe that,s it. 

I can understand that Ash...But even if you're 100% straight you couldn't not admitre Nicole...

PS Don't listen to the others...:biggrin:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I can understand that Ash...But even if you're 100% straight you couldn't not admitre Nicole...

Actually not many didn't think she was lovely, it was her other qualities they weren't so keen on...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually not many didn't think she was lovely, it was her other qualities they weren't so keen on...:dodgy:

Now you got me intrigued, i'm gonna go back some and see if golfer or harvey posted some images of her. I', pretty sure i will know her to see her, but not putting name with the person right now.

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How can he resist her with her fishnet outfit on?  I guess some guys would think she's a bit heavy for their tastes, but it's all ion the curves. She has a beautiful shape, and when she's riding bozo, and she gets that hip action going, look out! 

I really don't know Ashley!! I find her hot and I'm sure with the right man she can give the best of her and we will all enjoy! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I appreciate womens bodies, There are lots of gorgeous girls on here, and it's even better when they're with gorgeous guys. And it's even better to see them on all fours like sweet Nelly  getting nailed by the hot and beautiful Bogdan from behind. Not too many guys on B1 and B2 . I love seeing Svetas magnificent body, so pretty also, but even better when she's grinding on top of Vlad, that lucky guy he is. Im gonna check out Nicole and get back to you!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I appreciate womens bodies, There are lots of gorgeous girls on here, and it's even better when they're with gorgeous guys. And it's even better to see them on all fours like sweet Nelly  getting nailed by the hot and beautiful Bogdan from behind. Not too many guys on B1 and B2 . I love seeing Svetas magnificent body, so pretty also, but even better when she's grinding on top of Vlad, that lucky guy he is. Im gonna check out Nicole and get back to you!

Please do...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Yo Raul!! She's laying there nude under that blanket lookin all sexy for you, Get up on all fours and crawl under that blanket and make her cum hard, you will be rewarded in turn i would bet when youre done!

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Raul!! She's laying there nude under that blanket lookin all sexy for you, Get up on all fours and crawl under that blanket and make her cum hard, you will be rewarded in turn i would bet when youre done!

Agree! I would......

• Upvote 1