New Girl Jessica

Jessica Arrived November 24th.

If Jessica stays 30 Days she will Depart December 24,2016.

If she stays 60 Days she will Depart January 23,2017.

If she stays 90 Days she will Depart February 22,2017.

Any Reference from the 2016 Portion of this Thread can be found on this Link:      

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

Jessica: We played yesterday and so far I can not recover I want sex badly. For a month I lived and did not think about sex.

Irma: And now this Rus came and turned your world upside down.

Jess has got to decide whether to stick with her BF, who she's already dumped 3 times, or go with this Rus. I obviously don't know her BF, and I don't know Rus but what I've seen of him he seems like a nice bloke....of course there's a  3rd choice and that's me....sex would be great if I follow the manual...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

On 7/1/2017 at 9:20 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Jess tiene que decidir si seguir con su BF, que ella ya ha arrojado 3 veces, o ir con este Rus. Yo, obviamente, no la conozco BF, y no sé Rus, pero lo que he visto de él parece un tipo agradable .... por supuesto que hay un 3 elección y eso es  .... el sexo sería grande si sigo el manual de ...:dodgy:

The chases are not as easy as life, but there are also things that have not been translated as the conversations Jessica has had with her friend and confidant,
This guy, he's just one more customer. He has used other girls, is not a blue prince, I guess that is not a prince what Jess looks for either.
But the relationship with his boy was not so bad, when he told him to look for a flat in Moscow, the same thing he told his friend, that she wanted to find a flat in Moscow with his boy, Coincidenbce?

• Upvote 2

around 0:30 I & J talking in the bedroom

Jessica makes fun of Nicole that during Irma's massage when she was masturbating Nicole was staring at the phone. After a while Nora knocks and is outraged that Nicole went into the bathroom. She opened the door, she looked, she said sorry and closed it. It was impossible not to know because the music had been turned louder than in other room.

Nora: And what would happen if we made love?

Irma said that earlier she told Nicole that Jessica did not want Nicole presence during her massage. Nicole got offended. The girls say they thought she would go to her room. Nora denies and says that she went down into the kitchen without closing the door and began to make noise and pans and dishes at the time when they were turned on with erotic music and doing massage. It can not be interpreted otherwise than that Nicole did it on purpose. She will not invite Zhenya anymore. Besides, he also will not come when in the apartment is a person who behaves so inappropriately. Irma says that Nora needs to talk to her and determine that in the future, in such a situation she goes out for a few hours, or sits in her room.

Nora:. We sit with my husband naked in the bath tub and she enters without knocking with a cup of tea. She came to watch a movie?

At the end Nora says she came to complain. Irma runs to hug her and Nora says: No, take your tits away from me. Irma hugs her and they laugh.

Nora is surprised that this is not the end of the massage. Girls propose to move out of her room and move to Jessica.

Nora: I do not understand why you worry about us?

Jess: We worry because we spoiled your evening.

Irma: It may interest you to know that Ruslan did massage me and nothing came of it.

Nora: You counted to have an orgasm.

I: Well it was supposed to be a remarkable massage.

Jess: It was like that. She had an extraordinary massage and I had extraordinary massage (shows with hand how she masturbated). And she (Nicole) stands there with the phone.

Irma said that today already had two orgasms but not now.

Nora: Here live some sex titans. Nora asks if she used a vibrator.

Irma: I like it when I put it in by myself but he.... (whispers).

Nora: I do not even want to hear it. I'm not resistant mentally enough .

Nora wants to leave but Jess stops her and reads what she received from her boyfriend. He has suspicions about the nature of her work. Previously, Jess told him that she was working as a translator. He does not understand what kind of translations take 24 hours a day. In addition, the translator all the time is being watched by cameras. He does not know what to think about it. Jess asks Nora what to say. Nora initially said she did not know how to advise her and then makes up a story about the translator in the office of matrimony. Men fill the questionnaire and you talk to them, to better know them. If you are not satisfied with this then you can write that the terms of the contract are confidential.

Later, Nora suspects that Nicole had used her towel. She leaves the room.

• Upvote 13

well i guess it is for the best that nicole leaves to b2 but i got to say nicole is almost the only girl that has been "hated" by so many other girls and i don't think it's a coincidence ^^' 

and of course THANK YOU KITEK ! ^^ 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, kitek said:

Irma said that today already had two orgasms but not now.

Thanks Kitek, in fact I already suspected that Irma had faked her orgasm when she was receiving the massage. When she was sitting in the chair it looked real however