New Girl Jessica

22 hours ago, kris66 said:

As long as you keep praising that manipulative snake I'll repeat myself!

And that proves you don't know what you're talking about. I've never been a big fan of Nora and have NEVER! praised her. But feel free to go on repeating yourself.

On 2017-01-12 at 7:06 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

And I don't!!   What was said is just what those three bimbo's wanted Kitek or Yury to translate.  If the girls didn't want Nicole to interfere than they should have made it abundantly clear that she was not to interfere.  Everybody reading that translation and agreeing with it, needs there heads examined.   These girls plan everything and for any of you to not think that any of that was not pre-planned.......you are very ignorant!

I do agree with this i`m not really clear what you mean but that has to do with english is not my first language.

I think Nicole is wrongfully accused of something she couldn`t know! I don`t think she was informed about the plans of the other girls and just stumbled in to it.

And when she saw the other girls get massages she wanted one too because she`s as familary with that rus guy as the others!

Therefore i think the three girls is treating her very bad and not fair and to be honest i think they behave like little children!!

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

I do agree with this i`m not really clear what you mean but that has to do with english is not my first language.

I think Nicole is wrongfully accused of something she couldn`t know! I don`t think she was informed about the plans of the other girls and just stumbled in to it.

And when she saw the other girls get massages she wanted one too because she`s as familary with that rus guy as the others!

Therefore i think the three girls is treating her very bad and not fair and to be honest i think they behave like little children!!

They do behave like little children!  I agree with you 100% on that.

3 hours ago, turkey said:

Its always the others fault.

Fact 1: 6 girls ready to party .

Fact 2: 5 play 1 sits on the couch whit her foon.

Fact 3 : blame the 5 for not sitting on the couch whit her foon .

Well maybe you need to get updated a bit here. It's clear you got no clue.  The 3 bitches did not want to include Nicole in the body paint (By orders from Nora)  and of course that made her sad. So she felt left outside...  I 100% understand why she didn't feel like partying with 3 girls who constantly bully her and talk about her behind her back!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, turkey said:

Its always the others fault.

Fact 1: 6 girls ready to party .

Fact 2: 5 play 1 sits on the couch whit her foon.

Fact 3 : blame the 5 for not sitting on the couch whit her foon .

Nicole did well last night. She participated in the show and it seems that she got accepted by Irma and Jessica again.

... but ...

No. Shortly after the show, this group cut Nicole out again, despite all the fun they had together with the games in the LR. Right in the front of this bullying is Jessica. She use every small mistake (e.g. 6$ Nicole never agreed to pay;  musik playing when she like to have a show) from Nicole to bitch about her and close her out of the group. I've never understood why Jessica is doing so, until I realized that Jessica has a disadvantage when Nicole is successful in the project. She use RLC as a source of customers for her cam show (fake and teasing only) and do not like a girl in the cast that is as open minded and active as Nicole.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

Nicole hizo bien anoche. Participó en el espectáculo y parece que fue aceptada por Irma y Jessica de nuevo.

... pero ...

Nº Poco después de la feria, este grupo cortó Nicole otra vez, a pesar de toda la diversión que tenían junto con los juegos en la LR. Justo en la parte delantera de este acoso es Jessica. Ella utiliza todos los pequeño error (por ejemplo, 6 $ Nicole nunca se comprometió a pagar; musik jugar cuando se desea tener un programa) de Nicole a quejarse de ella y cerrar fuera del grupo. Nunca he entendido por qué Jessica lo está haciendo, hasta que se dio cuenta de que Jessica tiene una desventaja cuando Nicole tiene éxito en el proyecto. Ella utiliza RLC como fuente de clientes para su programa de leva (falso y burlas solamente) y no le gusta una chica en el elenco que es tan mente abierta y activa como Nicole.

Neither one girl is an angel, nor the other girl is a devil (you'll notice I do not put names) because I think they can be applied to both girls.
Nicole last night, was wrong to put the music so loud when the girls went to bed. It was very late, and you have to respect the rest of the rest.
But in the same way, Jess, even if she does not support Nicole, she should not make it a war between the girls.
I already said at the time that RLC (and my comments are to read them, and more than a month ago), there was a problem between girls and they should cut it before it becomes impossible to solve.
It seemed that with the entry of Nora, it would end the conflicts between the girls, but what has happened, is that Nora, instead of staying neutral, I take part for one of the girls ... the same as did Irma.
The show last night, (planned, although I do not mind whenever there is a good show) will not enter the annals of RLC, but it was entertaining. Therefore, it is at the discretion of each one whether he likes that show or not.
What if it is true, that last night, was a good claim to attract new customers.
Finally, just say, that of course every girl gets into RLC for their own benefit. Jess uses it as a promotion (but it is something that RLC allows), but Nicole also came to Barcelona with one purpose (and not to forget).

In RLC there are no angels, no demons. They are a bit of everything.

3 hours ago, vortios said:

Neither one girl is an angel, nor the other girl is a devil (you'll notice I do not put names) because I think they can be applied to both girls.
Nicole last night, was wrong to put the music so loud when the girls went to bed. It was very late, and you have to respect the rest of the rest.
But in the same way, Jess, even if she does not support Nicole, she should not make it a war between the girls.
I already said at the time that RLC (and my comments are to read them, and more than a month ago), there was a problem between girls and they should cut it before it becomes impossible to solve.
It seemed that with the entry of Nora, it would end the conflicts between the girls, but what has happened, is that Nora, instead of staying neutral, I take part for one of the girls ... the same as did Irma.
The show last night, (planned, although I do not mind whenever there is a good show) will not enter the annals of RLC, but it was entertaining. Therefore, it is at the discretion of each one whether he likes that show or not.
Finally, just say, that of course every girl gets into RLC for their own benefit. Jess uses it as a promotion (but it is something that RLC allows), but Nicole also came to Barcelona with one purpose (and not to forget).

The 3 girls has been blasting loud music in the LR when Nicole was asleep so she has every right to do the same. The 3 are the wrong ones here and the bullies. End of story!

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, vortios said:

There are no perfect people in this world. Everyone make mistakes from time to time. ... A little noise is no good reason for any argument.

I do not know what Jessica and Nicole said in this moment, but i am very sure that there would have been a polite way to ask Nicole to turn down the musik (e.g. have a short small talk about the party; mention that she is tired; ... ). At least for me, it looked a lot like Jessica was going for the argument intentionally.

Anyway, arguments are a part of real life and Nicole will move to B2 in a few days. That will most likely solve this bullying issue.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 3:52 AM, MrBox said:

There are no perfect people in this world. Everyone make mistakes from time to time. ... A little noise is no good reason for any argument.

I do not know what Jessica and Nicole said in this moment, but i am very sure that there would have been a polite way to ask Nicole to turn down the musik (e.g. have a short small talk about the party; mention that she is tired; ... ). At least for me, it looked a lot like Jessica was going for the argument intentionally.

Anyway, arguments are a part of real life and Nicole will move to B2 in a few days. That will most likely solve this bullying issue.

Sure in a normal conversation, the girls would not react that way, but if you consider that they do not get along very well ... anything, it's treated like a tragedy. At least that's my impression.

Nicole in B2, is like giving her a prize (remember she wanted to go from the beginning to B2), but she deserves that award?
I do not think so. Besides she is not that she has a great relationship with Danaya and Karol ... then, it would be like starting over, but with less time for the girls to trust each other. Although Nicole is a professional and knows how to give a show even if she does not have confidence with her show partner, we have checked with Jess. (Question that if they give show, their relation gives me the same thing)
Also, I see something else, that can be given, That the girls, being Nicole, do not want to visit B2 ...

• Upvote 1

From Yury now Jan 22, 10.15 pm
About Jessica's depression:

Seriously ill someone close to Jessica's family. It may lead to death. So she was so upset. She says she will not go home now, but in the case of death she is to go on a few days to a funeral. Who is sick, I do not know.

• Upvote 3