Welcome Back Danaya

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Really interesting Kitek. Michelle certainly sounds a strange one, So Karol believes Michelle's show is like Jess's, whereas Nicole and Danaya know otherwise....:huh:

Thanks Kitek

Not exactly, Michelle told the others that she didn't masturbate on cam, but all the other girls knew she was lying 

Thanks Kitek

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not exactly, Michelle told the others that she didn't masturbate on cam, but all the other girls knew she was lying 

Thanks Kitek

Just read it again and misinterpreted it. Looks likes Michelle was a bit of a compulsive liar then...:confused:

D: But Michele is stupid. The figure can be improved but stupidity is for life. 

Lol. Danaya is pretty clearly the shit-talk champion of Barcelona. She would probably fit in just fine on this board.

Still I feel like everyone would do well to judge the others a little less harshly. Jess looks down on Nicole for bringing a guy back to the apartment. Nicole looks down on Jess for camming. Danaya looks down on Jess for not making enough money while camming. Karol seems nice, but who knows, she might be trashing Danaya and Nicole when she's over in B1. These apartments seem to work best when there's a supportive atmosphere, not a competitive/judgmental one. Maybe someone can sneak in and dose both apartments water supply with some ecstasy so everyone can let go and embrace their inner hippy.

• Upvote 3

Talk about a real hypocrit, that would be be Nicole for calling the kettle Black. I gues she is not doing exactly the same thing that Michelle did and called it whoring ? Laying on her bed with her legs spread wide for millions to see on the internet. Cramming that dildo deep in her pussy, and moaning and a groaning. I do beleive that she is getting paid to be on RLC. Now that is what I find very judgemental and hypocritical. Danaya has always talked shit on people the first time and now this time.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Talk about a real hypocrit, that would be be Nicole for calling the kettle Black. I gues she is not doing exactly the same thing that Michelle did and called it whoring ? Laying on her bed with her legs spread wide for millions to see on the internet. Cramming that dildo deep in her pussy, and moaning and a groaning. I do beleive that she is gettiong paid to be on RLC. Now that is what I find very judgemental and hypocritical. Danaya has always talked shit on people the first time and now this time.

I was thinking the exact same thing and was fixing to make a post that was almost identical.  Glad someone else see's the humor in that translation of Nicole!!

20.01 around 0:52 Karol and Danaya after returning from salsa night in B1
D: In general, I see no point in returning home. It's cold and there's no one to ...

K: That sounds awful.
K: I told you about this girl?

D: About the one who loves you?

K: Yes. she is calling me and says:. Lets Break up with our guys and let's be together.

K: In what sense?

K to D: Do you realize?

K: I understand if we had met secretly. I understand if you had suggested that we meet more often, fuck and then go home and deal with our own things. Now I'm in Barcelona. What do you suggest? That we have a full-fledged lesbian relation? She says: yes.

D: What about relationships with men?

K: I thought it was a joke. I called her and she says: I understood that we are one whole. I really miss you. You've inspired me and you fill  .... Bla. blah, blah ... I say: After all, we do not know each other well. You do not know what I am in real life. You understand that even if I agreed, it would have been under pressure from your side. My attitude to the girls is this: fuck with them and forget. Are you crazy? 

K: Adult chick. 28 years wants to throw everything away. Cries in the corners that I ignore her. Yeah right, I throw everything and go to see her.
D: Love is a terrible thing. I do not know how to break free from the feelings of love.

K: You have to find a job that will take your thoughts elsewhere.

D: That's what I'm doing. I went to another country. I am so sad and I'm afraid to go back. This is a small town. Cold and hungry as they say, and I do not have any friends there. I'm afraid that when I come back I'll be even more depressed because every day more and more reasons, that none of this will be. Nothing will change. It will be just like when we lived together. He is calling me that in an hour will be home and arrives at 6 am. I'm sorry because I would not allow myself for such thing. I'm not going to accept this.

K: It's all about respect. If someone is waiting for you ...

D: For him, this is the first relationship. So far, has not been with anyone in a relationship. He does not know how to behave.

K: Sticking something to your mind?

D: I realize that I should leave him I just do not know how. Today is his birthday and this is the third day I did not contacted him. I have nothing to return to. I'm sorry that you ... (listen to this)

• Upvote 15