New Girl Karol

Karol Arrived December 25th.

If Karol stays 30 Days she will Depart January 24,2017.

If she stays 60 Days She will Depart February 23,2017.

If she stays 90 Days She will Depart March 25,2017.

Any Reference from the 2016 Portion of this Thread can be found on this Link:           

• Upvote 2

Am 31.12.2016, um 10:43 Uhr, StnCld316 sagte:

Karol Angekommen am 25. Dezember.

If Karol 30 Tage bleibt sie Wird Januar 24,2017 Abfahrt.

If you 60 Tage bleibt Wird sie Februar 23,2017 Abfahrt.

If you 90 Tage bleibt Sie Wird März 25,2017 Abfahrt.

Ich denke, ich Karol angereist 24.12 als 20 Stunden Wartung am 25.12 schon im Bett!

7 minutes ago, Houndog5437 said:

Just took some awesome stills of Danaya and I can not load them on camcaps.net  I am a member or do you have to be a paid memeber to upload

You have to be a Premium Member to use the attachments centre. You could use an external site such as https://imageupload.co.uk/ - however be aware that RLC is quick to ban anyone who posts captures of the girls online. Do so at your own risk!

Karol , the girl next door

Frank Sinatra – High Hopes Lyrics

Next time your found, with your chin on the ground
There a lot to be learned, so look around

Just what makes that little old engine that could
Think I'll move that those insecurities away
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move All those insecurrities away
But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time your gettin' low
'It's the for letting go
Just remember that little old engine that could
Oops there goes those insecurities away Image result for the little engine that could
Image result for the little engine that couldImage result for the little engine that could

9-1-2017

After B1 girls left B2.
Karol stated that she did not think that girls from B1 had other clothes than T-shirts. Then talk about the pros and cons of branded underwear.
Then Karol sat on Michelle and made moves as if she took her from behind. When she stopped Michelle asked her to continue. Danaya states that Michelle soon leaves and will not complain on lack of sex . This causes a heated discussion on. Sex with men and sex with a woman, Karol states that 99% of orgasms in women is due to stimulation of the clitoris and therefore rarely reach orgasm during intercourse with a man. Karol has extensive experience in terms of sex with a man and a woman. She was very horny when she didn't have sex for six weeks, she thought she would die and was ready to have sex with anyone she sees. She joked on the subject with a friend in the presence of a girl who was in love with Karol. They talked, she was going to the bathroom to have sex. This girl who listened said later that she was ready to kill her, Karol states that prefers sex with a woman than with a man. Karol said that she met only two men who were good enough. Michelle violently protesting. She can not imagine sex without a man and a penis in her. When Karol talks about sex between women Michelle all the time trying to talk about the penis. Girls totally do not excite her. They can please her in terms of beauty and appearance but nothing more. Danaya takes a neutral stance. Sex with a girl not yet practiced. Danaya says that there are special vibrators ... M: What vibrators, vibrator is no substitute for sex with a man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

1 hour ago, kitek said:

9-1-2017 Karol states that prefers sex with a woman than with a man. Karol said that she met only two men who were good enough. 

Guess the next task for you RLC, if you choose to accept, is find Karol a suitable playmate.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, happyone said:

Guess the next task for you RLC, if you choose to accept, is find Karol a suitable playmate.

Once Michelle is out of the way the atmosphere in that apartment will change. Michelle only worries about one thing and that's herself.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Once Michelle is out of the way the atmosphere in that apartment will change. Michelle only worries about one thing and that's herself.

Yhea at first  I taught that michelle was going to change b2 but now i realise that she only do things for money and she is not going to do anything more than she needs to. And what is more infortunate is that she seem to be blocking d & k by trying to turn every evening into a show ( like last night she saw that she was not 1st cam on rlc then asked d&k to step up, but her didn't even remove her bra and when d&k tried to remove it for her she refuse, which is quiete a paradox since 2 hour earlier she was fucking herself naked with her black dildo, i guess that i will never understand her :X ) I hope she'll leave soon, she really disapointed me T_T
( and btw when her "friend" was there at b1 u could have seen she was running a show with the girls at b1 but she only did that to impress her friend ...) In the end i think she is a really strange girl and she need to relax and stop thinking ^^ but i had enough of her rignt now, rlc bring the new blood ! or some good old veteran ( like ilona ? :) ) 

• Upvote 1

And btw u guys dindn't propably saw (since everyona was propably watching b1 show ^^') but dyana poked a few times karol on her croutches while they were on omegle and karol didn't complain ( it happend while michelle was out on the balcony) maybe will see something between those two happend when michelle will be out ^^ 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, kitek said:

9-1-2017

After B1 girls left B2.
Karol stated that she did not think that girls from B1 had other clothes than T-shirts. Then talk about the pros and cons of branded underwear.
Then Karol sat on Michelle and made moves as if she took her from behind. When she stopped Michelle asked her to continue. Danaya states that Michelle soon leaves and will not complain on lack of sex . This causes a heated discussion on. Sex with men and sex with a woman, Karol states that 99% of orgasms in women is due to stimulation of the clitoris and therefore rarely reach orgasm during intercourse with a man. Karol has extensive experience in terms of sex with a man and a woman. She was very horny when she didn't have sex for six weeks, she thought she would die and was ready to have sex with anyone she sees. She joked on the subject with a friend in the presence of a girl who was in love with Karol. They talked, she was going to the bathroom to have sex. This girl who listened said later that she was ready to kill her, Karol states that prefers sex with a woman than with a man. Karol said that she met only two men who were good enough. Michelle violently protesting. She can not imagine sex without a man and a penis in her. When Karol talks about sex between women Michelle all the time trying to talk about the penis. Girls totally do not excite her. They can please her in terms of beauty and appearance but nothing more. Danaya takes a neutral stance. Sex with a girl not yet practiced. Danaya says that there are special vibrators ... M: What vibrators, vibrator is no substitute for sex with a man.

Wow. Here's hoping Karol....:blush:

• Upvote 1